|
英语900百句
英语900句
Greetings 问候语
Expression In Class 课堂用语
Identifying Objects 辨别物品
About Belongings 关于所有物
Identifying People 辨别身份
About Introduction 关于介绍
Year, Month And Day 年、月、日
Talking About Objects 谈论事物
Talking About Time 叙述时间
About Dates 关于日期
About Visits 关于拜访
About Language 关于语言
Talking About Activities 谈论活动
About Age 关于年龄
Talking About Daily Activities 谈论日常生活
Talking About Yesterday 谈论昨天的事
Talking With Friends 与朋友聊天
Talking About The Past 谈论过去
Asking About The Address 询问地址
Asking Questions 提问题
Measuring And Comparing 形容物品、度量、比较
Asking For Help 寻求帮助
Asking Directions 打听情况和问路
About Marriage 关于婚姻
Talking About Neighbors And Friends 谈论邻居和朋友
Planning The Future 计划将来
Talking About The Weather 谈论天气
About Sickness 关于生病
Talking About Habits 谈论日常生活习惯
Asking For Other's Opinions 询问别人的意见。
Making Plans 订计划
About Decisigns 关于决定
Traveling 旅游
About Shopping 关于购物
In The Restaurant 餐馆进餐
About Evening Entertainment 关于夜生活
Appointments 约会
Seeing A Doctor 看医生
Making A Phonecall 打电话
About Mail 关于邮政
Talking About Feelings 叙述感受
Looking For A House 寻找住房
Talking About Dressing 谈论衣着
Expressing Different Opinions 表达不同的观点
About Things In The future 考虑将来可能从事的活动
Things That Might Have Happened 可能发生的事
Talking About Likes And Dislikes 询问喜欢和不喜欢的事
Putting Forward Your Own Opinions 提出自己的想法。
Asking For Help 请别人帮忙
Getting Ready For A Journey 准备旅行
Countries And Nationalities 国家和国籍
Geography And Land Features 地理和地貌
School And Education 学校和教育
About Jobs 关于工作
Farms And Factories 农场和工厂
About Hobbies 关于爱好
Recreational Activities 文体活动
About Newspapers And Magazines 关于报纸杂志
Radio And TV 收音机和电视机
About Music And Literature 关于音乐和文学
一、 Greetings 问候语
1. Hello! / Hi! 你好!
2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好!
3. I'm Kathy King. 我是凯西·金。
4. Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得·史密斯吗?
5. Yes, I am. / No, I'm not. 是,我是。/ 不,我不是。
6. How are you? 你好吗?
7. Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,谢谢,你呢?
8. I'm fine, too. 我也很好。
9. How is Amy / your wife / your husband? 爱米好吗?/你妻子好吗?/你丈夫好吗?
10. She is very well, thank you. 她很好,谢谢。
11. Good night, Jane. 晚安,简。
12. Good-bye, Mike. 再见,迈克。
13. See you tomorrow. 明天见。
14. See you later. 待会儿见。
15. I have to go now. 我必须走了。
二、Expression In Class 课堂用语
16. May I come in? 我能进来吗?
17. Come in, please. 请进。
18. Sit down, please. 请坐。
19. It's time for class. 上课时间到了。
20. Open your books and turn to page 20. 打开书,翻到第20页。
21. I'll call the roll before class. 课前我要点名。
22. Here! 到!
23. Has everybody got a sheet? 每个人都拿到材料了吗?
24. Any different opinion? 有不同意见吗?
25. Are you with me? 你们跟上我讲的了吗?
26. Have I made myself clear? 我讲明白了吗?
27. Could you say it again? 你能再说一遍吗?
28. Any questions? 有什么问题吗?
29. That's all for today. 今天就讲到这里。
30. Please turn in your paper before leaving. 请在离开前将论文交上。
三、Identifying Objects 辨别物品
31. What's this? 这是什么?
32. It's a pen. 是支笔。
33. Is this your handbag? 这是你的手提包吗?
34. No, it isn't. / Yes, it is. 不,它不是。/是的,它是。
35. Whose pen is this? 这是谁的笔?
36. It's Kate's. 是凯特的。
37. Is that a car? 那是一辆小汽车吗?
38. No, it isn't. It's a bus. 不,那是一辆公共汽车。
39. What do you call this in English? 这个用英语怎么说?
40. What is the color of your new book? 你的新书是什么颜色的?
41. How big is your house? 你的房子有多大?
42. How long is the street? 这条街有多长?
43. What's the name of the cat? 这猫叫什么名字?
44. Where's the company? 那个公司在哪儿?
45. Which is the right size? 哪个尺码是对的?
四、About Belongings 关于所有物
46. What's this? 这是什么?
47. It's an air-conditioner. 这是空调。
48. Is this yours? 这是你的吗?
49. Yes, it's mine. 是的,是我的。
50. Where are my glasses? 我的眼镜在哪儿?
51. Do you know where I've put my glasses? 你知道我把眼镜搁哪儿了吗?
52. Over there. 在那边。
53. On the desk. 在桌上。
54. Is this your pen? I found it under the desk. 这是你的笔吗?我在桌下捡的。
55. No. Mine is blue. 不是。我的是蓝的。
56. Which is your bag? 哪个是你的包?
57. The bigger one. 大些的那个。
58. The one on your right. 你右边的那个。
59. Are these books all yours? 这些书全是你的吗?
60. Some of them are mine. 一部分是我的。
五、Identifying People 辨别身份
61. Who are you? 你是谁?
62. I'm Jim. 我是吉姆。
63. Who is the guy over there? 那边那个人是谁?
64. He's Bob. 他是鲍勃。
65. Is that girl a student? 那个女孩是学生吗?
66. No, she isn't. 不,她不是。
67. What do you do? 你是做什么的?
68. I'm a farmer. 我是个农民。
69. What does he do? 他是干什么的?
70. He's a manager. 他是个经理。
71. She must be a model, isn't? 她一定是个模特,不是吗?
72. I really don't known. 我真不知道。
73. I have no idea about it. 我一点都不知道。
74. Can she be a driver? 她可能是个司机吗?
75. Yes, I think so. 是的,我认为是。
六、 About Introduction 关于介绍
76. What's your name? 你叫什么名字?
77. May I have your name? 能告诉我你的名字吗?
78. My name is Thomas. 我叫汤姆斯。
79. Just call me Tom. 就叫我汤姆吧。
80. What's your family name? 你姓什么?
81. My family name is Ayneswonth. 我姓安尼思华斯。
82. How do you spell it? 怎么拼?
83. Who is the lady in white? 穿白衣服的那位小姐是谁?
84. Could you introduce me to her? 你能把我介绍给她吗?
85. Rose, let me introduce my friend to you. 罗斯,让我介绍一下我的朋友。
86. This is Tom. He's my classmate. 这是汤姆。我的同学。
87. Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你。
88. Nice to meet you, too. 认识你我也很高兴。
89. Let me introduce myself. 让我自我介绍一下。
90. How do you do? 你好!
七、Year, Month And Day 年、月、日
91. What day is it today? 今天星期几?
92. It's Monday today. 今天是星期一。
93. What's the date today? 今天是几号?
94. It's January the 15th, 1999. 今天是1999年1月15日。
95. What month is this? 现在是几月?
96. It's December. 现在是十二月。
97. What year is this? 今年是哪一年?
98. It's the year of 1999. 今年是1999年。
99. What will you do during this weekend? 这周末你干什么?
100. Does the shop open at 9 am on weekdays? 这家店平日是早上9点开门吗?
101. It opens at 8 am on weekdays, but at 9 at weekends.平日上午8点开,但周末9点开。
102. What will you do the day after on next? 后天你干什么?
103. What did you do the week before last? 上上星期你干了什么?
104. I'll work for the next 5 days. 我要工作5天(从明天算起)
105. It's been 5 years since I last saw you. 我已5年没见你了。
八、Talking About Objects 谈论事物
106. Do you have a computer? 你有计算机吗?
107. Yes, I do. 是的,我有。
108. He has that book, doesn't he? 他有那本书,是吗?
109. No, he doesn't. 不,他没有。
110. Do you have any brothers or sisters? 你有兄弟或姐妹吗?
111. No, I'm a single son. 没有,我是独生子。
112. Does your computer have a modem? 你的电脑有调制解调器吗?
113. Do you have shampoo here? 这儿有香波卖吗?
114. What a beautiful garden you have! 你的花园真漂亮。
115. Any tickets left? 有剩票吗?
116. Do you have glue? I need some here. 你有胶水吗?我这里需要一点。
117. I have some left. 我剩下一些。
118. If you have more, please give me some. 如果你有多的,请给我。
119. Do you have my pencil? 你拿了我的铅笔吗?
120. Yes, I have your eraser, too. 是的,我还拿了你的橡皮。
九、Talking About Time 叙述时间
121. What time is it now? 现在几点?
122. It's two o'clock. 现在两点。
123. It's a quarter past five. 现在是五点一刻。
124. It's ten minutes to four. 现在差十分四点。
125. It's half past nine. 现在是九点半。
126. It's one o'clock sharp. 现在一点整。
127. It's not four o'clock. 还没到四点呢。
128. My watch says two o'clock. 我的表是两点钟。
129. My watch is two minutes fast. 我的表快了两分钟。
130. What's the time by your watch? 你的表几点了?
131. We must arrive there on time. 我们必须准时到那儿。
132. There are only two minutes left. 只剩两分钟了。
133. Can you finish your work ahead of time? 你能提前完成工作吗?
134. The flight is delayed. 飞机晚点起飞。
135. The meeting is put off. 会议延期了。
十、About Dates 关于日期
136. What day is today? 今天星期几?
137. Today is Monday. 今天星期一。
138. What's the date today? 今天几号?
139. Today is May 21st. 今天是五月二十一号。
140. When were you born? 你什么时候出生的?
141. I was born on September 1st, 1976. 我出生在1976年9月1日。
142. What time? 什么时候?
143. You name the time. 你定时间吧。
144. I'll meet you tomorrow. 我们明天见面。
145. Do you know the exact date? 你知道确切日期吗?
146. Please check the date. 请核实一下日期。
147. What were you doing this time last year? 去年这时候你在干什么?
148. How long will the sale last? 折价销售多久?
149. Only three days. 仅三天。
150. I'll be back in 5 days. 我五天之后回来。
十一、About Visits 关于拜访
151. Hello. Can I see Mr. Green? 你好,我能见格林先生吗?
152. Do you have an appointment? 你有预约吗?
153. Sorry, I don't. 对不起,我没有。
154. Yes. At 3 pm. 是的,约的是下午3点。
155. Sorry, Mr. Green can't see you now. 对不起,格林先生现在不能见您。
156. He's on the phone. 他在打电话。
157. Would you wait here for a minute? 您能在这里等一下吗?
158. Would you like something to drink? 您想喝点什么吗?
159. Tea, please. 我喝点茶吧。
160. Mr. Green, Mr. Smith is here. 格林先生,史密斯先生在这里。
161. You may go in now. 您可以进去了。
162. Nice to see you, my old friend. 真高兴见到你,我的老朋友。
163. How have you been these years? 这些年你怎么样?
164. You've changed little. 你一点也没变。
165. Do you still remember that Christmas? 你仍记得那个圣诞节吗?
十二、About Language 关于语言
166. Do you speak English? 你会说英语吗?
167. Yes, a little. 会讲一点。
168. How long have you studied English? 你学英语多久了?
169. He speaks English fluently. 他讲英语很流利。
170. Your English is very good. 你的英语很好。
171. You speak English pretty well. 你的英语讲的很好。
172. Are you a native speaker of English? 你的母语是英语吗?
173. My native language is Chinese. 我的母语是汉语。
174. He speaks with London accent. 他带点伦敦口音。
175. He has a strong accent. 他口音很重。
176. I have some difficulty in expressing myself. 我表达起来有点困难。
177. I'm always confused with "s" and "th".
我常把s和th搞混。
178. Can you write in English? 你能用英文写文章吗?
179. Your pronunciation is excellent. 你的发音很好。
180. How can I improve my spoken English? 我该怎样才能提高口语水平?
十三、Talking About Activities 谈论活动
181. What are you doing? 你在干什么?
182. I'm reading a book. 我在看书。
183. I'm cooking. 我在做饭。
184. Are you watching TV now? 你在看电视吗?
185. Yes, I'm watching Channel 5. 是的,我在看5频道。
186. No, I'm listening to the radio. 没有,我在听收音机。
187. Where are you going? 你去哪儿?
188. I'm going to work. 我去上班。
189. Who are you writing to? 你在给谁写信?
190. I'm writing to an old friend. 给一个老朋友。
191. What will you do this weekend? 这周末你将干什么?
192. I'll go to a concert. 我要去听音乐会。
193. I'll go on an outing with some friends. 我与朋友去郊游。
194. Do you like traveling? 你喜欢郊游吗?
195. Yes, I like it a great deal/it very much. 是的,我很喜欢。
十四、 About Age 关于年龄
196. How old are you? 你多大了?
197. I'm twenty-two (years old). 我二十二了。
198. Mr. Smith is still in his forties. 史密斯先生才四十几岁。
199. I'm two years younger than my sister. 我比我姐小两岁。
200. My elder sister is one year older than her husband. 我姐比他丈夫大一岁。
201. He's the youngest in the family. 他是一家中最小的。
202. He looks much younger than he is. 他看起来比他实际上年轻得多。
203. I came here when I was 20. 我二十岁来这儿。
204. I started school at the age of 6. 我六岁开始上学。
205. My father is over 60 years old. 我父亲已年过六十了。
206. Most of them are less than 30. 他们中大多数不到30岁。
207. I guess he's about 30. 我猜他大概30岁。
208. She's going to be 15 next month. 下个月她就满15了。
209. They'll have a party for their 10th wedding anniversary.
他们将为结婚十周年开个晚会。
210. He's still a boy after all. 他毕竟还只是个孩子。
十五、 Talking About Daily Activities 谈论日常生活
211. When do you get up everyday? 每天你几点起床?
212. I usually get up at 8 o'clock. 我通常8点起床。
213. Where do you have your lunch? 你在哪儿吃午饭?
214. I have my lunch in a snack bar nearby. 我在附近一家快餐店吃午饭。
215. What did you have for lunch? 你中午吃些什么?
216. I had a hamburger and a fried chicken leg? 我吃一个汉堡包,一个炸鸡腿。
217. What time do you start work? 你什么时候开始工作?
218. I start work at 8 o'clock. 我八点开始工作。
219. What do you do at work? 你上班干些什么?
220. I answer telephones and do some typing. 我接电话和打字。
221. What time do you finish your work? 你什么时候下班?
222. At 6 o'clock sharp. 6点。
223. What do you do in your spare time? 闲暇时,你干些什么?
224. I like listening to pop music. 我喜欢听流行音乐。
225. I like playing football. 我喜欢踢足球。
十六、 Talking About Yesterday 谈论昨天的事
226. When did you get up yesterday morning? 你昨天早上几点起床?
227. At about seven. 七点左右。
228. I heard the clock, but I didn't get up until 9. 我听见闹钟了,但我捱到九点才起。
229. I woke up seven and got up right away. 我七点醒了,然后马上起床了。
230. I hurried to my office. 我匆忙赶到办公室。
231. I had my breakfast on the way. 我在路上吃的早饭。
232. I was just on time. 我刚好赶上。
233. I was 10 minutes late. 我迟到了五分钟。
234. I had lunch with a friend of mine. 我和我的一个朋友一块吃了午饭。
235. I finished my work at 6 p.m. 下午6点我下班了。
236. I stayed and did some extra work. 我留下加了一会儿班。
237. The TV programs were really boring, so I went to bed very early.
电视节目很无聊,所以我早早睡了。
238. I read a magazine in bed. 我躺在床上看杂志。
239. I didn't sleep well. 我没睡好。
240. I slept soundly all night. 我整夜睡的很熟。
十七、 Talking With Friends 与朋友聊天
241. Hi, Joe, is it really you? 乔,你好,真是你吗?
242. Hi, Ann. Nice to see you again. 安,你好。真高兴再次见到你。
243. It's been a whole year since I last saw you. 我整整一年没见你了。
244. Yes, but you look as pretty now, as you did then. 但你看起来还是那么漂亮。
245. Oh, thank you. How have you been these days? 欧,谢谢。这段时间你好吗?
246. Not too bad. 不太糟。
247. But you sound so sad. 但听起来你很悲伤。
248. Yes, I lost my pet cat yesterday. 是啊,昨天我的宠物猫丢了。
249. Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. 听到这消息我很遗憾。
250. That's all right. 没事儿。
251. Have you seen Kate lately? 最近你看见凯特了吗?
252. No, I have no contact with her. 没有。我和她没有一点儿联系。
253. I heard she got married last week. 我听说她上星期结婚了。
254. Oh, how nice. Sorry, I've got to go now. 那真好。对不起,我必须得走了。
255. So do I. See you later. Keep in touch. 我也是,再见。记得联系哦。
十八、 Talking About The Past 谈论过去
256. I used to take a walk in the early morning. 我过去常一大早出去散步。
257. He used to live in my neighborhood. 他曾与我是邻居。
258. Did you use to go fishing with friends? 过去你常和朋友钓鱼吗?
259. We have known each other for 6 years. 我们认识有六年了。
260. It has been a long time since last came here. 自从我上次来这里已经有很长时间了。
261. Have you seen Mr. Smith recently? 最近你见过史密斯先生吗?
262. They've been working on this project since last year. 他们从去年开始一直都在做这个项目。
263. I've been watching TV all night. 我看了一整晚的电视。
264. The movie began as soon as we got there. 我们一到那儿电影就开始了。
265. When I arrived at the station, the train had already left.
我到车站时,火车已经开了。
266. The late arrival of the ship had messed up all our plans. 船到晚了,把我们的计划全打乱了。
267. I had thought he knew the time of the meeting. 我原以为他知道开会时间。
268. They had excepted me to go with them. 他们原本希望我和他们一起去。
269. That was the third time that I had visited the place. 那是我第三次参观那地方了。
270. After I had finished my paper, I put it in the drawer. 我写完论文,就把它放在抽屉了。
十九、 Asking About The Address 询问地址
271. Hi, Jack, where do you live now? 你好,杰克,你现在住哪儿?
272. I live at 203 Curzon Street. 我住在可胜街203号。
273. Curzon Street? Isn't Mary living there? 可胜街?玛丽不是也住那儿吗?
274. Yes, she lives just across the street. 是的,她就住在街对面。
275. How long have you stayed there? 你在那儿住多久了?
276. Just a few months. 才几个月。
277. How about Mary? How long has she lived there? 玛丽怎么样?她在那儿住多久了?
278. She's been living there since her birth. 她生下来就住那儿。
279. Will you stay there for long? 你会在那儿待很长时间吗?
280. No, I'll move to Hollywood next month. 不,我下个月搬到好莱坞去。
281. Oh, really? I'm moving there too. 真的?我也会搬到那儿去。
282. Great. Then we can drink beer together. 棒极了,我们可以一起喝啤酒了。
283. Yes, and you may stay there longer. 对,而且你也许会在那儿住久一些。
284. I hope so. 希望如此。
285. I'm sure we'll have a good time. 我相信我们会很开心的。
二十、 Asking Questions 提问题
286. Where are you going? 你去哪儿?
287. Where did you go for dinner yesterday? 你们昨天去哪儿吃的饭?
288. When will he come to see you? 他什么时候来看你?
289. When did you buy the car? 你什么时候买的车?
290. Who told you? 谁告诉你的?
291. Who will accompany you to the airport? 谁将陪你去机场?
292. Why don't you agree? 你为什么不同意?
293. Why not go out for a walk? 干吗不出去散步?
294. How did you doing spend your holiday? 你假期怎么过的?
295. How are you doing these days? 这些日子你怎么样?
296. What did he say in the letter? 他在信里说什么了?
297. What are you going to do with the books? 你打算拿这些书怎么办?
298. What were you doing when I called? 我打电话给你时你在干吗?
299. I was about to leave. 我正要出门。
300. Can you guess what I was doing this morning? 你能猜到今天上午我在做什么吗?
二十一、 Measuring And Comparing 形容物品、度量、比较
301. What's the height of the building? 这座楼有多高?
302. How much does the elephant weight? 这个大象有多重?
303. What's the color of your new dress? 你的新衣服是什么颜色的?
304. What's the size of your shoes? 你的鞋多大尺寸?
305. My brother is twice as tall as your sister. 我弟弟比你妹妹高一倍。
306. My grandma is 40 years older than me. 我祖母比我大40岁。
307. This river is one third as long as that river. 这条河只有那条河的三分之一长。
308. What's the shape of your balloon? 你的气球是什么形状?
309. How wide is this bridge? 这座桥有多宽?
310. How thick is the ice here? 这儿的冰有多厚?
311. This metal is harder than that one. 这种金属比那种硬。
312. He can run as fast as Jim. 他跑的和吉姆一样快。
313. Kate is smarter than I. 凯特比我聪明。
314. How long do you watch TV every day? 你每天看多长时间电视?
315. How often do you go swimming? 你多久去游一次泳?
二十二、 Asking For Help 寻求帮助
316. Would you please open the door for me? 请你帮忙开个门好吗?
317. May I ask you a question? 我能问你个问题吗?
318. Please give me a hand. 请帮我个忙。
319. Could you do me a favor? 能请你帮个忙吗?
320. Would you help me remove the refrigerator? 能帮忙移一下冰箱吗?
321. Get me my coat, please. 请帮我拿下外套。
322. Make me a cup of coffee, will you? 给我冲杯咖啡,好吗?
323. Call me tomorrow if you have time. 明天要有时间就给我打个电话。
324. Could you tell me where I can find these books? 您能告诉我在哪儿能找到这些书吗?
325. Certainly. 当然了。
326. Witch pleasure. 很高兴。
327. I'm sorry. I'm engaged now. 对不起,我现在正忙着。
328. I'm glad to, but I'm afraid I don't have the time. 我很乐意,但我恐怕没时间。
329. Would you mind closing the window for me? 能帮我关一下窗户吗?(你介意关下窗户吗?)
330. Not at all. 当然可以。(当然不介意)
二十三、 Asking Directions 打听情况和问路
331. Excuse me, madam. Could you tell me where the post office is?
对不起,女士,请问邮局在哪里?
332. It's just around the corner. 转弯就是。
333. Excuse me, how can I get to the bus station? 对不起,汽车站怎么走?
334. You can take the bus and get off at the second stop. 你可以坐公共汽车第二站下。
335. Excuse me. Where is No.5 Street? 对不起,第五大街在哪儿?
336. Go straight ahead and turn left at the second crossing. 一直往前走,在第二个十字路口往左拐。
337. Excuse me. Can you tell me how to get to Mr. Hu's restaurant?
对不起,你能告诉我怎么去胡先生的餐馆吗?
338. Go on for about 100 meters. It's on your left side. You can't
miss it. 往前走约100米,在你左手边,你不会错过的。
339. Which one is Mr. Jame's office? 哪间是詹姆司先生的办公室?
340. It's Room 201 on the second floor. 二楼201房间。
341. Can I use the lift? 我能用电梯吗?
342. Sorry, it's broken. You have to use the stairs. 对不起,它坏了,你只能走楼梯了。
343. Where are the stairs? 楼梯在哪里呢?
344. Go along the corridor and it's on your right side. 沿着走廊走,在你右手边。
345. Thank you for directions. 感谢你为我指路。
二十四、 About Marriage 关于婚姻
346. Are you married? 你结婚了吗?
347. I'm single. 我现在单身。
348. You have a younger brother, don't you? 你有个弟弟,是吗?
349. How is your family? 你的家人怎么样?
350. She's engaged/married to John. 她和约翰订婚/结婚了。
351. How long have you been married? 你们结婚多久了?
352. We've been married for 2 years. 我们结婚两年了。
353. My parents got married in 1954. 我父母1954年结婚的。
354. Mary gave birth to a baby last week. 玛丽上星期做妈妈了。
355. They've been divorced. 他们已离婚了。
356. His wife died a year ago. Now he lives alone. 他妻子去年去世了。现在他一个人住。
357. My aunt will come to live with me for some days. 我阿姨会来和我住一些日子。
358. John has his own family now. 约翰现在有自己的家了。
359. Do you live with your parents? 你和你父母住一起吗?
360. No. I live in my own house. 不,我住在自己的房子里。
二十五、 Talking About Neighbors And Friends 谈论邻居和朋友
361. Do you know Mary? 你认识玛丽吗?
362. Sure. We are friends since primary school. 当然,我们从小学就是朋友了。
363. Really? I was introduced to her just last weekend. 真的?上周末我才被介绍给她。
364. What is she doing now? 她现在干些什么呢?
365. She told me she wanted to start a company. 她告诉我她想开公司。
366. Start a company? But I thought she would be a scholar. 开公司?我原以为她会成为一个学者
367. People are always changing, aren't they? 人总是在变,不是吗?
368. Yes, you're right. After all, she is smart enough to go into
business. 是啊,你说的对。毕竟,她完全有经商才智。
369. But she doesn't have much experience. 但她没有太多经验。
370. You two don't have much contact? 你们俩没怎么联系吗?
371. No, I only wrote her one letter this year. 是的,今年我才给她写过一封信。
372. And she? 她呢?
373. She sent me a Christmas card last year. 去年寄过一张圣诞卡。
374. Oh, that's not good. 哦,那可不好。
375. Yes, we should try to contact more. 是的,我们应该联系多点。
二十六、Planning The Future 计划将来
376. What time are you going to leave for the airport tomorrow?
你明天打算什么时候去机场?
377. Is he coming to dinner? 他回来吃饭吗?
378. I'm going to the bookstore. Will you go with me? 我要去书店,你和我去吗?
379. They're going to discuss it at the meeting next Friday. 他们将在下周五的会上讨论这个问题。
380. I'll be waiting for you at the restaurant this time tomorrow.
我明天这时候在餐馆等你。
381. After I get home, I'll call you. 到家以后,我会给你打电话。
382. How will you spend the evening? 你晚上干什么?
383. I'll probably stay home and watch TV. 我可能会呆在家看电视。
384. What's your plan for the summer holiday? 暑假计划干什么?
385. I'm thinking about a visit to Paris. 我在考虑去巴黎旅游。
386. There's going to be a pottery exhibition at the art gallery.艺术馆将有一次陶瓷展。
387. You are still thinking about a Ph.D., aren't you? 你还是想学成博士,是吗?
388. What will you do about it? 你会拿这事怎么办?
389. What do you want to do after graduation? 你毕业后想干什么?
390. I'll further my study. 我想继续深造。
二十七、 Talking About The Weather 谈论天气
391. Have you heard the weather forecast? 你听天气预报了吗?
392. No, what does it say? 没有,它说什么了?
393. We'll have fine weather for the next few days? 以后几天天气晴朗。
394. But it's still raining today! 可今天还在下雨。
395. It is said it will clear up tonight. 天气预报说今晚雨就会停。
396. What will it be after the clear weather? 晴天以后天气会怎么样?
397. It says a storm may come next month. 天气预报说下个月会有一场暴风雨。
398. And it may get colder, it's already November. 并且天气会更冷。
399. Yes, and I hope we can have some snow this winter. 是的,我希望今年冬天会下雪。
400. I'm afraid it won't be cold enough for a snowfall. 我恐怕天不会冷的下雪。
401. But last year we had a big one. 但去年下了大雪。
402. Yes, but you know global warming may raise the temperature.
是的,但全球变暖会使气温上升。
403. You are probably right. 你也许是对的。
404. I'm going skating in the Alps next month. 下个月我去阿尔卑斯山滑雪。
405. I hope the weather there is cold enough. 我希望那儿天气够冷。
二十八、 About Sickness 关于生病
406. How are you feeling today? 你今天感觉怎么样?
407. I don't feel very well. 我觉得不太舒服。
408. Do you fell better now? 你现在觉得好点了吗?
409. Much better. 好多了。
410. I'm sick. 我病了。
411. He's got a bad headache. 他头痛的厉害。
412. My fever is gone. 我的烧已经退了。
413. What's the matter with you? 你怎么啦?
414. I've got a pain in my back. 我背疼。
415. It really hurts. 可真疼。
416. It hurts right here. 就这儿疼。
417. It's bleeding. You'd better see a doctor about that cut. 在流血呢,你最好找个医生看看这伤口。
418. Call the doctor! 快打电话叫医生!
419. Take two pills and have a good rest. 吃两片药,好好休息一下。
420. I hope you'll be well soon. 祝你早日恢复健康。
二十九、 Talking About Habits 谈论日常生活习惯
421. I get up at 8 every morning. 每天早上我8点起床。
422. I then take a bath in the bathroom. 然后我去洗澡间洗个澡。
423. I shave, brush my teeth, and comb my hair. 我洗脸,刷牙,梳头。
424. I put on a bit of makeup. 我化一点妆。
425. I cooked breakfast for the family. 我为一家人做早餐。
426. I go downstairs and have my breakfast. 我下楼吃早饭。
427. I read the newspaper over breakfast. 我边吃早饭边看报纸。
428. I wake my sister up. 我叫醒我妹妹。
429. I dress my sister and wash her hands and face. 我给我妹妹穿衣服,洗脸洗手。
430. I get to my office at 10:30. 十点半到办公室。
431. I leave the office at 7. 我七点离开办公室。
433. I buy some food on my way home. 我回家路上买些吃的。
434. I pick up my sister from her school. 我到学校接妹妹。
435. We go to bed at 10:30. 我们十点半睡觉。
三十、 Asking For Other's Opinions 询问别人的意见。
436. What do you think about it? 你对此怎么看?
437. Is that right? 那样对吗?
438. Absolutely right. 绝对正确。
439. I think you're mistaken about that. 我想你那样不对。
440. Is that ok? 这样行吗?
441. That's OK/fine. 挺好的。
442. That's excellent. 那太棒了。
443. He was absent yesterday. Do you know why? 昨天他没到,你知道为什么吗?
444. Do you have any idea? 你怎么想?
445. I suppose he was sick. 我猜他大概是病了。
446. Will it rain tomorrow? 明天会下雨吗?
447. No, I don't think so. 不,我想不会。
448. Do you really want to know what I think? 你真想知道我怎么想吗?
449. Please give me your advice. 请给我提些建议。
450. I want to hear your opinion. 我想听听你们想法。
三十一、Making Plans 订计划
451. What do you plan to do this Friday? 明天你打算干什么?
452. What are you doing next week? 下周你干什么?
453. I plan to go to the concert. 我打算去听音乐会。
454. I'm thinking of going to my grandma's. 我想去外婆家。
455. I'll go skiing of the weather permits. 天气允许的话,我会去滑雪。
456. I suppose I can finish the project next year. 我想我明年完成此工程。
457. I have no idea. 我不知道。
458. It's up to you. 由你决定。
459. I'm considering buying a house. 我想买套房子。
460. Hi, Jack, what lessons will you take this semester? 你好,杰克,这学期你选什么课?
461. Hi, Lucy. I'll take French and Economics. 你好,露西,我想选法语和经
济。
462. I'm taking Chinese and History. 我将选中文和历史。
463. Do you plan to do some odd jobs? 你打算打工吗?
464. Yes, I'm applying to work at the library. 是的,我在申请图书馆管理员的工作。
465. Good luck! 祝你好运。
三十二、 About Decisions 关于决定
466. It's up to you. 由你决定。
467. You have the final say. 你说了算。
468. She insists that it doesn't matter. 她坚持说那没关系。
469. He's made up his mind to quit his job. 他已决定辞去他的工作。
470. I've decided not to sell the house. 我决定不卖房子了。
471. I'm determined to leave. 我决意要走了。
472. Have you decided? 你决定了吗?
473. No, I haven't decided yet. 不,还没有。
474. I've changed my mind. 我改注意了。
475. It's still undecided. 还没决定。
476. Don't hesitate any more. 别在犹豫了。
477. Give me a definite answer, please. 请给个明确的答复。
478. It's really hard to make a decision. 挺难做决定的。
479. I'm always making resolutions, like giving up smoking. 我总在做出决定,比如戒烟。
450. Don't shilly-shally. 别犹豫不决。
三十三、 Traveling 旅游
481. Do you like traveling? 你喜欢旅游吗?
482. Yes, I've just come back from Scotland. 是的,我刚从苏格兰回来。
483. How did you get there? 你怎么去的?
484. I got there by plane. 我坐飞机去的。
485. Where did you visit? 你去参观了哪些地方?
486. I only had time to visit Edinburgh. 我只有时间去爱丁堡。
487. How did you like it? 你喜欢那儿吗?
488. It's fantastic. 那儿棒极了。
489. Why did you go there? 你为什么去那儿?
490. I went there on business. 我出差到那儿。
491. And do you have friends there? 你在那儿有朋友吗?
492. Yes, a lot of friends. 是的,很多。
493. You must have enjoyed yourself. 你一定玩的很开心。
494. Yes, and I took many pictures. 是的,我还照了好多照片。
495. Please let me see them. 让我看看。
三十四、 About Shopping 关于购物
496. Will you go shopping with me? 你跟我去买东西吗?
497. Here's your change. 这是找你的钱。
498. I'll go to pick up some odds and ends at the store. 我要到商店买些零碎的东西。
499. Excuse me, would you tell me where I can get some butter? 打扰一下,您能告诉我黄油在哪儿卖吗?
500. May I have a look at the watch? 我能看看这块表吗?
501. May I try it on? 我能试试吗?
502. This is too small for me. Do you have a bigger one? 这个太小了,有大点的吗?
503. Do you have any more colors? 有别的颜色吗?
504. What's your size? 你穿多大号?
505. It suits you to a T. 特别适合你。
506. It's too expensive for me. 对于我来说太贵了。
507. Can you came down a bit? 可以再便宜点吗?
508. I'll take it. 我买了。
509. How much is it? 这卖多少钱?
510. How much do I owe you? 我该付多少钱?
三十五、 In The Restaurant 餐馆进餐
511. What would you like to eat? 你想吃点什么?
512. Are you ready to order? 你要点菜了吗?
513. I'd like some steak and bread. 我要牛排和面包。
514. What would you like for dessert? 你要什么甜点?
515. I'll have some ice cream. 我要冰淇淋。
516. Do you want some fruit? 你要水果吗?
517. Yes, please. I want an apple. 是的,我要一个苹果。
518. Anything to drink? 喝点什么?
519. A small glass of whisky, please. 请来一小杯威士忌。
520. Here is your food. 你的菜来了。
521. Bring me the bill please. 请买单。
522. Can I pay by check or credit card? 我能用支票或信用卡吗?
523. Sorry, we only take cash. 对不起,我们只收现金。
524. Here you are. 给。
525. Here is your change. 找您的钱。
三十六、 About Evening Entertainment 关于夜生活
526. I'm free tonight. 我今晚有空。
527. Shall we go to the cinema? 我们去看电影好吗?
528. Do you know what's on tonight? 你知道今天上演什么?
529. May I ask you for a dance? 可以请你跳支舞吗?
530. With pleasure. 很荣幸。
531. Sorry, I'm engaged. 对不起,我有约在先了。
532. What about another dance? 再跳一曲好吗?
533. You're a good dancer. 你舞跳的真好。
534. What's on Channel 8 now? 现在8频道播什么节目?
535. I don't know. You may look in the TV Guide. 我不知道,你可以看看《电视
报》。
536. Let's see what else is on. 咱们看看有没有别的节目。
537. Did you see the special last night? 昨晚你看特别节目了吗?
538. I don't want to see any more of this TV show. 我不想再看这个电视节目了。
539. Can we change the channel? 能换个频道吗?
540. I want to see the weather. 我想看天气预报。
三十七、 Appointments 约会
541. I'd like to make an appointment with Mrs. Green. 我想约个时间见格林女
士。
542. She's free on Friday and Saturday. 她周五和周六有空。
543. Sorry, can I see her before Friday? 对不起,我能周五之前见她吗?
544. Let me see. She has 30 minutes Tuesday afternoon. 让我查查,她周二下午有30分钟。
545. At what time? 什么时间?
546. From 4 to 4:30. 四点到四点半。
547. All right. 好吧。
548. So you'll come then. Please phone in if you can't make it.
那么你就那时来,如果来不了,请打电话给我。
549. I have an interview this afternoon. 我今天下午有面试。
550. I can come any time except Sunday. 除星期天外我都能来。
551. You can reach me at 6609823. 你打电话6609823就能找到我。
552. He phoned to cancel the meeting. 他打电话来取消会议。
553. Please call me before you come. 你来之前请打电话。
554. Please make an appointment with my secretary. 请跟我秘书定个见面时间。
555. I have to change my appointment from Monday to Thursday. 我不得不把约会从周一改到周四。
三十八、 Seeing A Doctor 看医生
556. What's your trouble? 你有什么不舒服?
557. How long have you had it? 你得这病多久了?
558. I should say you've caught a cold. 我看你感冒了。
559. You need an injection. 你需要打针。
560. Is it serious? 我的病严重吗?
561. Do I need to be hospitalized? 我需要住院吗?
562. Have you seen the doctor? 你看过医生了吗?
563. What did the doctor say? 医生怎么说?
564. Jack is up and about now. 杰克病后复原了。
565. The doctor says that I should take quinine. 医生说我应该服用奎宁。
566. What sort of medicine do you take? 你吃的是什么药?
567. The doctor says that I should not eat anything oily. 医生说我不能吃油腻的东西。
568. I had a shot of penicillin. 我打了一针青霉素。
569. You have to be operated on. 你得做手术。
570. He gave me a chest X-ray and took my blood pressure. 他给我做了X光胸透并量了血压。
三十九、 Making A Phonecall 打电话
571. Hello. May I speak to Mr. Green? 你好,我找格林先生。
572. Just a moment. 等一会儿。
573. Hold on. 等一会儿。
574. He's not in. May I take a message for him? 他不在,我能替他捎个口信吗?
575. Yes, please. 是的,麻烦了。
576. Would you answer the phone please? 你能接下电话吗?
577. I want to make a long distance call. 我想打个长途电话。
578. This is Mary Speaking. 我是玛丽。
579. Would you tell Mr. Green that I called? 你能告诉格林先生我给他打了个电
话吗?
580. I must have dialed a wrong number. 我一定拨错号了。
581. I couldn't get through. 我打不通。
582. I have to hang up now. 我得挂电话了。
583. Would you call back tomorrow? 你能明天回个电话吗?
584. There's something wrong with the phone. 电话出了点儿毛病。
585. I tried to call you, but the line was busy. 我试着给你打电话,但老占
线。
四十、 About Mail 关于邮政
586. I have received a letter from my cousin. 我收到了我表兄的信。
587. I haven't heard from him for a long time. 我很久没有收到他的信了。
588. Send a postcard to me when you arrive in Shanghai. 你到上海以后给我发张明信片。
589. I put some photographs in the envelope. 我在信里夹了几张照片。
590. He hasn't answered my letter yet. 他还没有给我回信。
591. My mother mailed me a parcel. 我妈给我寄了一个包裹。
592. We keep in touch with each other by Email since he left China.
他离开中国以后,我们用Email保持联系。
593. Don't forget to put stamps on your letter. 别忘了贴邮票。
594. How long does it take for a letter to get to America from Beijing?
信从北京到美国要多久?
595. You've got an express mail. 你有特快专递。
596. To make it fast, you can send a fax. 要想快点的话就发个传真。
597. My mother has sent me a registered letter, I guess she has
something important to tell me. 我妈给我发了一封挂号信,我想她有什么重要的事情要说。
598. I find my name on the blackboard. I must have got a remittance.
我在黑板上看到我的名字,肯定有我的汇款。
599. Do you want to airmail it or not? 你想发航空信吗?
600. I drop the letter into the mailbox in front of the Post Office.
我把信塞进邮局前面的邮筒里。
四十一、 Talking About Feelings 叙述感受
601. You look radiant tonight. 你今晚真是光彩照人。
602. It was a terrible experience. 那是一次可怕的经历。
603. I am on top of the world. 我高兴到了极点。
604. The dinner was wonderful. 晚餐棒极了。
605. The Christmas tree is gorgeous. 圣诞树真华美。
606. What a boring movie it is! 多么无聊的一场电影啊。
607. How can he give us such a tedious lecture! 他怎么能做这么沉闷乏味的演讲。
608. How fragrant the flowers are! 这些花真香!
609. The party is making too much noise. 这次聚会太吵了。
610. You look elegant in that dress. 你穿这条裙子显的很漂亮。
611. The coat doesn't suit you. 这件外衣不太适合你。
612. His flattery makes me sick. 他的恭维让我恶心。
613. We had a good time. 我们玩的很开心。
614. We enjoyed ourselves very much. 我们玩的很开心。
615. I am bored to death. 我无聊死了。
四十二、 Looking For A House 寻找住房
616. This house is for rent. 此房出租。
617. It's really a bargain. 租金很便宜。
618. I want to rent a furnished house. 我想要有家具的房子。
619. That house is for sale. It has central heating. 此房出售,房子里有供暖设备。
620. What kind of furniture do you like? 你喜欢什么样的家具?
621. This is a rather old house. It needs painting. 这房子挺旧的,得刷一下才行。
622. I want an apartment with two bedrooms and a kitchen. 我想要一套有两间卧室和一个厨房的公寓。
623. The houses downtown are very expensive. 市区的房子很贵。
624. How much is the rent for a month? 每月租金多少?
625. I feel at home living here. The landlady is very kind to me.
我觉得住在这里象在家里一样。房东太太对我很好。
626. We have a few kitchen things and a dining room set. 我们有一些厨房用具和一套餐厅设备。
627. There's no gas range in the kitchen, but you can use the electric
stove. 厨房里没有煤气灶,但你可以用电炉。
628. There is a shower in the bathroom. 浴室里有淋浴器。
629. I have a dog, but it's very quiet. 我有一只狗,不过它很安静。
630. The room has a big closet. You can put your baggage in it.
房间里有一个很大的壁橱,你可以把你的行李放进去。
四十三、 Talking About Dressing 谈论衣着
631. What will you wear for the party? 晚会上你穿什么?
632. I'll wear my blue dress. 我会穿我的兰色裙子。
633. Don't you think it's too formal? 你不觉得太正式了吗?
634. Why? What will you wear? 为什么?你会穿什么?
635. Just my shirt and jeans. 我就穿衬衣和牛仔裤。
636. You should have your suit cleaned and ironed. 你应该把你的套装拿去洗烫一下。
637. You'd better put on your jacket. It's cold outside. 你最好穿上夹克,外面冷。
638. The blouse no longer fits me. 这件衬衣不再合我身了。
639. My son has outgrown these trousers. 我儿子已经长的穿不了这条裤子了。
640. The shoes are worn-out. 这鞋已经不能穿了。
641. I don't like wearing the uniform. 我不喜欢穿制服。
642. Do you want to change before the banquet? 宴会前你想换衣服吗?
643. Your shoe lace is loose. 你的鞋带松了。
644. You forgot to fasten the collar buttons. 你忘了系鞋带。
645. Take off your hat. It doesn't fit. 取下你的帽子,它不适合你。
四十四、 Expressing Different Opinions 表达不同的观点
646. He is a very creative student. 他是个很有创造力的学生。
647. What you have said about this is very interesting. 你说的很有意思。
648. I cannot agree with you on this point. 在这一点上,我不能同意你的意见。
649. You've got the point. 你抓住了问题的实质。
650. That's the point. 这正是问题的关键。
651. The whole class is in a heated discussion. 全班同学正在热烈讨论。
652. Let's just run through the arguments for and against. 我们来看一下赞成和反对的理由。
653. Please sum up what you said just now. 请把你刚才说的总结一下。
654. Has anybody else anything to say on this? 关于这点,谁还有什么别的要说吗?
655. Does anybody share David's opinion? 有谁同意大卫的观点吗?
656. Is there any evidence to support what you have said? 有什么证据可以支持你的说法吗?
657. Well, it depends. 这得视情况而定。
658. I don't think it's necessary for us to discuss this question
any
further. 我想我们没有必要进一步讨论这个问题。
659. There are always two sides to everything. 每件是都有两面性。
660. Finally, we came to an agreement. 最后我们达成了一致。
四十五、 About Things In The future 考虑将来可能从事的活动
661. I want to be a journalist after graduation. 毕业后我想当记者。
662. If it doesn't rain tomorrow, we'll have a picnic. 如果明天不下雨,我们就去野餐。
663. As soon as he comes, we'll let him know. 他一来,我们就告诉他。
664. You can stay as long as you pay the rent on time. 只要你按时交房租,你就能住这儿。
665. When she leaves, he'll cry for a day. 她走时,他会哭一天。
666. She will go into business when she likes to. 她想经商时就会去经商。
667. I'll leave for London if I finish my work today. 如果我今天完成工作,我就会去伦敦。
668. I'll work for 5 years and then go back to school. 我会工作五年,然后会学校。
669. He will become a writer if he goes on doing well in writing.
如果他仍写的这么好的话,他将成为一个作家。
670. I hope he will meet me at the airport. 我希望他能到机场接我。
671. I'm thinking of quitting the job. 我在考虑辞职。
672. I plan to learn photography. 我打算学摄影。
673. What do you say we have a party this weekend? 我们周末开个派对,你觉得怎么样?
674. She will certainly remain single. 她肯定会保持独身。
675. He will probably follow in his father's footsteps. 他可能会继承父业。
四十六、 Things That Might Have Happened 可能发生的事
676. I would have had a much better holiday if I had stayed at home.
我要是呆在家里的话,假期会好过的多。
677. What have you been doing since I saw you last time? 自从我上次见到你以后你都在干什么?
678. If I had got enough money yesterday, I would have bought that
tape. 如果我昨天钱够的话,我就买了那盒磁带了。
679. Looking back on it, I think I shouldn't have given up the contest
so easily. 回过头来看,我想我不应该如此轻易的放弃那次比赛。
680. Had I taken a taxi, I wouldn't have been late. 如果我打的去的话就不会迟到了。
681. Even if you take the exam again, you won't pass it. 就算再考一次你也通不过。
682. Even if you had given him much more money, he might not have
paid off the debt. 就算你给了他更多的钱,他也还不清债务。
683. What would you have done if you hadn't gone out for a picnic
yesterday? 如果你昨天没有出去野餐的话。你会干什么?
684. I wish I had told him the truth. 我真希望我把真相告诉了他。
685. I wish you hadn't cheated me. 我希望你没有欺骗我。
686. If it had been fine, we would have gone to the park. 如果天气好的话,我们就去公园了。
687. Would he have seen you if you hadn't waved to him? 如果你没有朝他挥手,他能看见你吗?
688. You should have studied much harder. 你本应该更努力的学习。
689. I had thought about arguing with the teacher about that, but
I didn't have enough courage. 我本想和老师争论那个问题,但我没有足够的勇气。
690. I had thought about living with my grandparents when my parents
went abroad last year. 当我的父母去年出国的时候,我本想和我的祖父母住在一起。
四十七、 Talking About Likes And Dislikes 询问喜欢和不喜欢的事
691. What's your favorite sport? 你最喜欢什么运动?
692. I like football best. 我最喜欢足球。
693. Football is my favorite. 足球是我最喜欢的。
694. Which do you prefer, fishing or mountain-climbing? 钓鱼和登山,你更喜欢哪一个?
695. Neither. 一个都不喜欢。
696. What do you like best, apples, pears, or bananas? 苹果,梨,香蕉,你最喜欢哪个?
697. He's crazy about Michael Jordan. 他疯狂喜爱迈克·乔丹。
698. She hates boxing. 她讨厌拳击。
699. She is sick of watching boxing. 她厌恶观看拳击。
700. She has good taste in clothes. 她对服装很有鉴赏力。
701. What do you like to do in your spare time? 空闲时你喜欢干什么?
702. I like collecting stamps. 我喜欢收集邮票。
703. I prefer tea to coffee. 和咖啡相比,我更喜欢茶。
704. What do you dislike most about this movie? 这部电影你最不喜欢什么?
705. I would rather sleep than watch this movie. 我情愿睡觉也不看这部电影。
四十八、 Putting Forward Your Own Opinions 提出自己的想法。
706. You should take the advice of your teacher. 你应该听老师的话?
707. That's just what I was looking for. 那正是我所期待的。
708. It might be, I suppose. 我想可能是这样。
709. Good try, but not quite right. 是个很好的尝试,但并不完全正确。
710. That's rather disappointing. 真是让人失望。
711. In my opinion, your new coat is not worth so much money. 我认为你的外套不值得这么多钱。
712. Would you mind not spitting everywhere? 不要随地吐痰行吗?
713. It's only a suggestion, you don't have to take it. 这只是一个建议,你可以不听。
714. If you really want my advice I don't think you should quit
school. 如果你真想听我的意见,我想你不应该退学。
715. Thanks for your advice but I have to consider it myself. 谢谢你的建议,但我得自己想想。
716. He does not pay attention to anybody. You are wasting your
time in persuading him. 他谁的话也不听,你劝他是在浪费时间。
717. I am old enough to make up my own mind. 我已经长大了,可以自己拿主意了。
718. Your work seems not satisfactory. 你的工作看起来并不令人满意。
719. What about your opinion? 你怎么想?
720. I generally agree with you. 我大体上同意你的看法。
四十九、 Asking For Help 请别人帮忙
721. Would you open the door for me, please? 你能替我开门吗?
722. With pleasure. 乐意帮忙。
723. Would you mind opening the window? 你介意开窗吗?
724. Not at all. 一点儿也不。
725. I wondered if you could buy me some pencils? 我不知道你是否能替我买铅笔?
726. Sure. 当然。
727. Would you be so kind as to lend me some money? 你能借我一点儿钱吗?
728. No problem. How much? 没问题,你要多少?
729. I hope I'm not bothering you. 我希望我没有打扰你。
730. I hope that will not cause you too much trouble. 我希望那不会给你添太多麻烦。
731. I really appreciate your help. 我非常感谢你的帮助。
732. I don't want to put you to any trouble. 我不想麻烦你。
733. Excuse me, would you give me a hand? 对不起,你能帮我个忙吗?
734. I'd be glad to help. 我乐意帮忙。
735. Would you mind mailing this letter for me? 你能替我寄这封信吗?
五十、 Getting Ready For A Journey 准备旅行
736. I have so many things to do before I leave. 我走之前还有很多事情要做。
737. I have to drop by the bank to get some money. 我得到银行去取一下钱。
738. Traveler's check's are very convenient for long-distance travel.
旅行支票对于长途旅行很方便。
739. Do you have anything to declare? 你有什么东西要向海关申报的吗?
740. You have to apply for a passport in advance. 你必须提前申请护照。
741. You don't have to pay any duty on personal belongings. 个人物品不需要关税。
742. Make it an hour and a half. We have to get more food. 等一个半小时吧,我们还得多准备些事物。
743. Shall we ask Betty to join us? 我们应该叫贝蒂一起去吗?
744. I put myself entirely in your hands. 我按你说的办。
745. Can you tell me the phone number of the inquiry office? 您能告诉我问讯处的电话号码吗?
746. Do you like to take a local train or an express? 你想坐普通车还是特快?
747. I have bought a ticket for a sleeper. 我买了张卧铺票。
748. Have you reserved your ticket? 你订票了吗?
749. I would never have thought of it if you hadn't mentioned it.
如果不是你提起的话,我肯定想不到。
750. I will see you off at the railway station. 我会去机场送你。
五十一、 Countries And Nationalities 国家和国籍
751. Where are you from? 你来自哪儿?
752. What's your nationality? 你是什么国籍?
753. What's your motherland? 你祖国是哪儿?
754. Are you a native Chinese? 你是土生土长的中国人吗?
755. What's the population of China? 中国有多少人口?
756. How many provinces do you have? 你们有多少个区?
757. What's the capital of your country? 贵国首都是哪儿?
758. I come from Japan. 我来自日本。
759. I was born in China and brought up in the U.S.A. 我出生在中国,在美国长大。
760. My country has an area of 500,000 square kilometers. 我国面积五十万平里。
761. The capital of my country id Beijing. 我国首都是北京。
762. We have 50 provinces. 我们有50个省。
763. My country is rich in natural resources. 我国自然资源丰富。
764. That nation is famous for its tourism. 那个国家以旅游业闻名。
765. The biggest festival in my country is the Spring Festival.
我国最大的节日是春节。
五十二、 Geography And Land Features 地理和地貌
766. Geographically, China is located in the Northern Hemisphere.
从地理位置上说,中国位于北半球。
767. In this country, the weather is usually very awful. 在这个国家,天气通常十分恶劣。
768. It is a very beautiful country with many mountains. 这是一个多山的美丽国度。
769. This country is famous for its beautiful lakes. 这个国家以其美丽的湖泊而闻名于世。
770. The land in this region is rather dry and parched. 这片土地十分干燥。
771. Along the northern coast of this continent, there are many
crags. 沿该大陆的北海岸线上有许多峭壁。
772. In Brazil, many ancient forests are very well preserves. 在巴西,古老的森林保存十分完好。
773. Lumbering is very important in some underdeveloped countries.
在一些不发达的国家,伐木业十分重要。
774. The scenery is very beautiful in the small islands in the Pacific
Oceans. 太平洋上一些小岛的景色十分优美。
775. What kind of climate do you have in this country? 这个国家的气候如何?
776. In the west of America, there are many high peeks and deep
canyons. 在美国西部有许多高峰和深谷。
777. Which one is the longest river in China? 中国哪条河流最长?
778. Do you get much rain in summer? 这里夏天雨水多吗?
779. Is the plain along the river good for farming? 河畔的平原易于发展农业吗?
780. It's cold and foggy in London at this time of the year. 在每年的这个时候,伦敦寒冷而多雾。
`
五十三、 School And Education 学校和教育
781. Every one must receive 9 years of compulsory education. 每人必须接受九年的义务教育。
782. Children enter primary school at the age of 7. 孩子们7岁进小学。
783. Some students quit school due to poverty. 一些学生因贫困而辍学。
784. There is fierce competition in the college Entrance Examination.
高考竞争激烈。
785. He majored in Computers. 他主修计算机。
786. She is working for her double major in English and Economics.
她正在修英语和经济双学位。
787. I graduated from Yale University 5 years ago. 五年前,我从耶鲁大学毕业。
788. It is desirable to apply to good schools. 申请好学校是令人向往的。
789. Mary is in her freshman year. 玛丽大学一年级。
790. Lily is a Sophomore now. 莉莉现在大学二年级。
791. Mike is already a junior. 迈克已经大学三年级了。
792. As a senior, Peter is writing his thesis. 作为大学四年级学生,彼得正在写毕业论文。
793. Mr. Green is a member of the faculty. 格林先生是大学教员。
794. In Britain, there are open universities. 在英国,有成人大学。
795. There are many training classed and night classes. 有许多培训班与夜校。
五十四、 About Jobs 关于工作
796. What does your father do? 你父亲做什么工作?
797. He is a doctor. He has his own practice. 他是个医生,他自己开业。
798. Do you have any plan for your career? 你对未来有什么计划吗?
799. I want to be a pilot of possible. 如果可能的话,我想做个飞行员。
800. I hope that I can get a decent job with a good salary. 我希望有一份既体面,收入又高的工作。
801. I have an interview next week. 我下周要参加考试。
802. Tom has opened his own business while his classmates are still
slogging away at school. 当汤姆的同学还在学校苦读时,他已经开始了自己的事业。
803. I like writing, but I wouldn't take it as my career. 我喜欢协作但不愿以此为职业。
804. I worked as an intern in that firm last summer. 去年夏天我在那家商行实习。
805. He's a very efficient young man though a little proud. 他是个很有能力的人,但是有点骄傲。
806. He made a successful career in business. 他的商务生涯十分成功。
807. My cousin has just been promoted to the rank of major. 我表兄刚被提升为上校。
808. He is a manager of a famous corporation. 他是一家著名公司的经理。
809. The statesman retired as the mayor of New York. 那位政治家退休时是纽约市市长。
810. He was appointed president of the committee recently. 他最近被任命为那个革命会的总裁。
五十五、 Farms And Factories 农场和工厂
811. This area is noted for its rich soil. 这个地区以土壤肥沃著称。
812. The place is too stony for farming. 这地方太多石块,不适合耕种。
813. In the flat country, people grow wheat and raise cattle. 在这平坦的乡间,人们种指小麦,饲养牲畜。
814. He has bought 10 tractors for the village. 他为村里买了10台拖拉机。
815. What's the typical farm product in this region? 这个地区典型的农产品是什么?
816. At this time of the year farmers begin to plow their fields.
每年这个时候,农民们开始犁地。
817. Have you milked the cows? 你已经挤过奶了吗?
818. Pile the hay in the corner. 把干草堆到边上。
819. What's the average yearly output of cars in your factory? 你们厂平均年产汽车多少台?
820. The meat packing industry is developing fast. 肉类加工业发展迅速。
821. Car manufacturers are having a bad time. 汽车制造商的日子不好过。
822. State-owned enterprises are getting out of difficulty. 国有企业开始走上坡路。
823. How many workshops are there in your factory? 你们厂有多少车间?
824. The computer industry is booming. 计算机业繁荣起来。
825. The information industry helps boost the global economy. 信息业推进全球经济发展。
五十六、 About Hobbies 关于爱好
826. Do you have any hobbies? 你有什么爱好吗?
827. What are you interested in? 你对什么比较感兴趣?
828. What are your interests? 你的爱好是什么?
829. What do you do in your spare time? 空闲时间你干什么?
830. How do you spend your evenings? 夜生活你都是怎么过的?
831. Lots of people like stamp collecting. 许多人喜欢集邮。
832. I am a Michael Jordan fan. 我是迈克尔·乔丹迷。
833. Does his film appeal to you? 你喜欢他的电影吗?
834. Do you go on picnics? 你常去郊游吗?
835. I particularly like English literature. 我对英国文学情有独钟。
836. What's so interesting about football? We girls don't like it.
足球有什么意思?我们女生不喜欢它。
837. She has a particular interest in painting. 她特别爱好绘画。
838. I often take my mind off my work by reading an interesting
novel. 通常我通过阅读小说使我的注意力从工作上转移过来。
839. He plays violin just for enjoyment. 他拉小提琴只是为了自娱自乐。
840. Photography is an expensive hobby. 摄影是门花费很多的爱好。
五十七、 Recreational Activities 文体活动
841. What's your favorite sport? 你最喜欢什么活动?
842. I like football. 我最喜欢足球。
843. What position do you play? 你踢什么位置?
844. I'm a catcher. 我是个接球员(垒球运动中)。
845. Our team beat their team yesterday. 昨天,我们队打败了他们队。
846. We are sure to defeat them. 我们一定会打败他们。
847. How many years have you been playing pingpong? 你打乒乓球多少年了?
848. My favorite winter sport is skiing. 我最喜欢的动机运动是滑雪。
849. The basketball championship is exciting. 那次篮球冠军赛真激动人心。
850. I was on the track team 10 years ago. 十年前,我在田径队。
851. I prefer fishing to swimming. 比起游泳,我更喜欢钓鱼。
852. She is a member of the ski club. 她是滑雪俱乐部的成员。
853. The hardest thing to learn is to be a good loser. 最难学的一点是做一个输的起的人。
854. My class went camping last summer. 去年夏天我们班去露营了。
855. He's good at lifting weights. 他善于举重。
五十八、 About Newspapers And Magazines 关于报纸杂志
856. I subscribed to a lot of periodicals last year. 去年我订了许多期刊。
857. Tom reads newspapers in the afternoon. 汤姆下午读报。
858. What kind of newspapers do you read? 你读什么样的报纸?
859. Newspapers and periodicals keep me updated on current affairs.
报纸和期刊让我了解时事。
860. What column do you like best? 你最喜欢哪个栏目?
861. Which do you like better, the news or the editorial? 新闻和评论你最喜欢看哪个?
862. Do you read advertisements too? 你也看广告吗?
863. I recommend to you Time and Newsweek. They are excellent. 我向你推荐《时代》和《新闻周刊》,它们很棒。
864. Fashion is a very popular magazine in America. 《时尚》是美国很流行的杂志。
865. What's the circulation of this magazine? 这杂志发行量怎么样?
866. Why don't you put an advertisement in the paper to sell that
old car? 为什么不在报上登广告卖旧车呢?
867. I once took a part-time job delivering the Evening Post. 我曾干过送晚报的兼职。
868. Have you read the article about the rescue of the hostage?
你看了关于营救人质的文章了吗?
869. There was much news in the morning paper today. 今天的晨报上有许多新闻。
870. My friend Tom is a reporter for the New York Times. 我朋友汤姆是《纽约时报》的记者。
五十九、 Radio And TV 收音机和电视机
871. What channel are you watching now? 现在你在看哪个新闻?
872. There's TV coverage of the NBA tournament. 有个NBA联赛的电视报道。
873. Do you have a TV guide? 你有电视节目吗?
874. You'll be on air in two minutes. 两分钟以后你会上电视。
875. Channel 5 is off the air now. 五频道已经停止播放。
876. Turn up your radio please. 请你把收音机开响一点儿。
877. We can't get good pictures on our TV set. 我们的电视机图象有问题。
878. Can this radio receive short-wave? 这个收音机能收短波吗?
879. If you install an outside antenna, you will have better reception.
如果你安装了室外天线,你的电视接受效果会好点。
880. Turn down the radio please. 请放低音量。
881. We'll have a soap opera series on TV this week. 这周末我们会在电视上看到一系列肥皂剧。
882. Please tune in next time. 请下次收听。
883. We're broadcasting from London. 我们从伦敦播放。
884. You can receive our program at short wave 37.5 MH. 你可在短波37.5赫兹上收到我们的节目。
885. There's too much static. 干扰太大。
六十、 About Music And Literature 关于音乐和文学
886. What's your favorite music? 你最喜欢什么音乐?
887. Do you often go to a concert? 你经常去听音乐会吗?
888. I hate Jazz. It's too noisy. 我讨厌爵士,太吵了。
889. Do you like pop music? 你喜欢流行音乐吗?
890. I have never heard the piece before, who wrote it? 我从没听过这首曲子,谁写的?
891. What do you think of their skill? 你觉得他们演奏技术如何?
892. I find classical concerts more to my liking than rock concerts.
我觉得古典音乐会比摇滚音乐会更合我胃口。
893. I've never read a more stirring story. 我从来没读过比这更令人激动的故事。
894. He has a passion for literature. 他很热衷于文学。
895. I am most attracted by Dickens. 狄更斯的作品更吸引我。
896. I never grow tired of novels though I read them everyday. 我每天看小说,但从没厌烦过。
897. On Sundays I often spend some time reading in the library.
星期天我经常在图书馆里看些书。
898. What do think about this poem? 你觉得这首诗怎么样?
899. I like Shakespeare better than Milton. 与弥尔顿比起来,我更喜欢莎士比亚。
900. How much do you know about the works of George Eliot? 乔治·艾略特的作品你知道多少?
商务英语900句
1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿
2 I'd like to change this ticket to the first class.
我想把这张票换成头等车。
3 I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。
4 I won't check this baggage.
这件行李我不托运。
5 I'd like to sit in the front of the plane.
6 I missed my train.
7 I haven't nothing to declare. 我没申报的东西。
8 it's all personal effects. 这些东西都是私人用品。
9 I'll pick up ticket at the airport counter.
我会在机场柜台拿机票。
10 I'd like two seats on today's northwest flight 7 to Detroit,
please.
我想订两张今天西北航空7班次到底特律的机票。
11 we waited for john in the lobby of the airport.
我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。
12 I'd like to buy an excursion pass instead.
我要买一张优待票代替。
13 I'd like a refund on this ticket. 我要退这张票。
14 I'd like to have a seat by the window.
我要一个靠窗的座位。
15 you have to change at Chicago station.
你必须要在芝加哥站转车。
16 we have only one a day for New York.
到纽约的一天只有一班。
17 sorry, they are already full. 抱歉,全部满了。
18 I'd like to reserve a seat to New York.
我要预订一个座位去纽约。
19 the flight number is ak708 on September 5th.
20 there's a ten thirty flight in the morning.
早上10点半有班机。
21 I'm looking for my baggage。 我正找我的行李。
22 I'd like to make a reservation. 我想预订。
23 the sooner, the better. 越快越好。
24 I'd like to change my reservation.
我想变更一下我的预订。
25 I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo. 我要再确认一下
我从伦敦到东京的班机。
26 my reservation number is 2991.
27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.
我在东京预订的。
28 I made reservations yesterday. 我昨天预订的。
29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo. 我要预订一张从
洛杉矶到东京的机票。
30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.
我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗。
31 the laundry is not dry enough. 衣服还没干。
32 I put too much detergent in the washer.
我在洗衣机里放了太多的洗衣粉。
33 this stain is really stubborn. 这污垢去不掉。
34 I did three loads of wash today.
我今天洗了三次衣服。
35 the train is comfortable.
36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section.
我在行李房托运行李。
37 he guessed the train would come in early.
他猜想火车会很早到达。
38 the stations are always full of people。
39 I hope you have a good trip. 祝你旅途愉快。
40 you need to transfer at central station.
你必须在中央车站换车
41 how long are you going to stay here?
42 do you have anything to declare?
43 what's the purpose of your visit?
44 what time does the ship leave?
45 when will the ship leave for Honolulu?
这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山?
46 could you please give me the departure time?
你能告诉我出发的时间吗?
47 do I need a reservation to go by ship?
我坐船去需要预订吗?
48 how much for a one-way ticket to shanghai?
去上海的单程票多少钱?
49 when would you like to return/go?
你打算什么时候回来/去?
50 do you have any tickets available for that date?
你们有那天的票吗?
51 Do you have any tickets available for that date?
你们有那天的票吗?
52 How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost? 一张去那
边的往返票要多少钱?
53 Would you take this coat to the cleaner's?
你可以把这件外套送到洗衣店吗?
54 Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?
可以帮我把这件裙子烫平吗?
55 Won't you iron this shirt for me?
可以帮我烫这件衬衫吗?
56 Will you bring the laundry in if it rains?
下雨时请你收一下衣服,好吗?
57 Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare?
我应该在哪里补票?
58 Where can you pick up your suitcase?
你在哪里取你的手提箱呢?
59 When can you pick up your ticket?
你什么时候可拿到车票呢?
60 Where is immigration? 入境处在什么地方?
61 Where can I get my baggage?
我到哪里去拿我的行李呢?
62 Is the departure time on schedule?
起飞时间准时吗?
63 How long will the flight be delayed?
班机诞误多长时间?
64 What's the cause of the delay?什么原因延误?
65 Will the flight be delayed? 这班机会延误吗?
66 May I have baggage tags?给我行李标签好吗?
67 Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo? 对不起,请问
飞机何时到达东京呢?
68 Could you explain how to fill this out?
请你说明一下怎样填这张表好吗?
69 May I have a customs declaration form, please?
请给一份海关申报表好吗?
70 May I have a disembarkation card?
请给我一张离机卡好吗?
71 Is this within the tax-free limit?
这个在免税限额内吗?
72 Where's a tax-free shop? 免税店在哪儿?
73 What time should I be at the departure gate?
我在什么时间到登机门?
74 Could you help me find my baggage?
请你帮我找我的行李好吗?
75 Will the flight be canceled? 这班机会取消吗?
76 Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?
请帮我预订明天去芝加哥的座位好吗?
77 Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m.
Next
Monday?
78 What's the fare to New York, Economy Class?
去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱?
79 Where do I pick up the ticket?
我什么地方拿机票?
80 From which station does the train leave?
81 Can I stop over on the way?
我在中途可以停吗?
82 Can I have a second-class one-way ticket to Chicago, please?
请给我一张去芝加哥的单程二等票好吗?
83 Are there any discount tickets for me?
给我有折扣吗?
84 What time does the plane take off?
飞机何时起飞呢?
85 One way or a round trip ticket?
单程票还是双程票呢?
86 What time does the first train to Boston leave?
第一班去波士顿的列车什么时间开出呢?
87 Is it direct train? 这是直达车吗?
88 What platform does the train leave from?
这班车从哪个站台开出呢?
89 By what time should I check in?
我该什么时间办理登机手续呢?
90 What is the boarding time? 何时登机呢?
91 How much is the excess baggage charge?
超额行李费多少钱?
92 Will this flight leave on time?
这班机准时起飞吗?
93 Can I bring this on the plane?
这件我可以带上飞机吗?
94 What is the gate number? 登机门是几号?
95 Are there reserved seats on the train?
车上有预订座位吗?
96 Where is gate six? 6号登机门在哪儿?
97 Where is the boarding gate for this flight?
这班飞机的登机门在哪儿?
98 Has this seat number started boarding?
这个座位号已开始登机了吗?
99 Where is the ticket office? 售票处在哪儿?
100 How long is the ticket valid?
这车票有效期多久?
101 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
我还要再确认吗?
102 Is there any earlier one?还有更早一点的吗?
103 Could you tell me my reservation number, please? 请你告诉我我的
预订号码好吗?
104 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train?
我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?
105 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?
106 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
火车通行证有折扣吗?
107 May I reconfirm my flight?
我可以确认我的班机吗?
108 Are they all non-reserved seats?
他们全部不预订的吗?
109 Do I have to reserve a seat?
我一定要预订座位吗?
110 May I see a timetable? 我可以看时刻表吗?
111 How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢?
112 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?
113 Do you have any other flights?
114 When would you like to leave?
115 Can I reconfirm by phone?我能电话确认吗?
116 Where can I make a reservation?
我到哪里可以预订?
117 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
我需要预订餐车吗?
118 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
火车还要
多少分钟就要到达呢?
119 Is this a daily flight? 这是每日航班吗?
120 Excuse me. May I get by?
对不起,我可以上车吗?
121 How much does it cost to go there by ship?
坐船到那里要花多少钱?
122 Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消这票吗?
123 Check it to my final destination
把它托运到我的目的地。
124 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest. 最迟要在8
点30分到达机场。
125 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
把你的行李拿到行李房去。
126 Please open your baggage.请把你行李打开。
127 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
请你填写这张入境卡。
128 Let me see your passport, please.
129 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant
one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
130 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
131 It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient
of
you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
132 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
133 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be
made then.
如果他有什幺意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
134 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our
talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
135 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那幺我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
136 We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right
with you.
如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。
137 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the
day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
138 That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
139 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.那我们会心中有数,
知道你们需要什幺了。
140 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
141 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just
spend
all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
142 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
143 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here? 你们不
愿意在北京多待一天吗?
144 I'm afraid that won't be possible, much as we'd like to. 尽管我们很想
这样做,但恐怕不行了。
145 We've got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
146 Thank you for you cooperation.
147 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble. 我们已经很顺利地把活
动日程安排好了。
148 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and
your
friends. Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
149 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果对某些
细节有意见的话,请提出来。
150 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
151 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here我们真诚地希望你们在这
里过得愉快。
152 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
153 Welcome to our factory.
154 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
155 You'll know our products better after this visit.
156 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
157 Then we could look at the production line.
158 These drawings on the wall are process sheets. 墙上的图表是工
艺流程表。
159 They describe how each process goes on to the next. 表述着每道工艺间
的衔接情况。
160 We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。
161 Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
162 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor
is
decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
163 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质检关。
164 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
165 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位。
166 Quality is even more important than quantity.
167 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。
168 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
169 Is the production line fully automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
170 What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什幺办法来控制质量呢?
171 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go
out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
172 What's your general impression, may I ask?
173 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
174 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
175 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
176 I think we may be able to work together in the future. 我想也许将来我
们可以合作。
177 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.我们想把生意扩大
到中国市场。
178 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities
of
establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的姆的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。<.p>
179 We would be glad to start business with you.
我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
180 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽谈中请你们多加关照。
181 We are happy to be of help.我们很乐意帮忙。
182 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保证通力合作。
183 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
184 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部参观的话,那需要好几个小时。
185 You may be interested in only some of the items. 你也许对某些产品感兴
趣。
186 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
187 They've met with great favor home and abroad. 这些产品在国内外很受
欢迎。
188 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
189 Your desire coincides with ours.
我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
190 No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你这幺有经验。
191 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the
competition grew.
随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
192 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells
me about
your company?
可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
193 At what time can we work out a deal?
我们什幺时候洽谈生意?
194 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
195 We also hope to expand our business with you. 我们也希望与贵公司扩大
贸易往来。
196 This is our common desire.
这是我们的共同愿望。
197 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy
in her
foreign trade.
我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
198 I've read about it, but I'd like to know more about it.
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
199 Seeing is believing. 百闻不如一见。
200 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?
201 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
我很想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。
202 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in
your
foreign trade.
据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。
203 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality
and mutual
benefit and exchange of needed goods.
我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。
204 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。
205 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。
206 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export
business, have you?
你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?
207 I'd like to know some information about the current investment
environment in your country?
我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。
208 We are sure both of us have a brighter future.
我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。
209 We had expected much lower prices.
我们希望报价再低一些。
210 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.
这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。
211 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.
我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。
212 When you compare the prices, you must take everything into
consideration.
当你比较价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。
213 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.
我敢保证我们向你提供的价格是合理的。
214 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.
我认为你推
销时不会有任何困难。
215 But the market prices are changing frequently.
但是市场价格随时都在变化。
216 It's up to you to decide. 这主要取决于你。
217 The demand for our products has kept rising.
要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。
218 How long will your offer hold good?
一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?
219 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.
我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。
220 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to us both.
我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。
221 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.
如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。
222 Here is our contract. 这是我们的合同。
223 Please go over it and see if everything is in order请过目一下,看看是
否一切妥当。
224 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?
难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?
225 If one side fails to observe the contract, the other side is
entitled
to cancel it.
如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方有权终止合同。
226 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking
the
contract.
造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。
227 Do you have any comment on this clause?
你对这一条款有何看法?
228 No wonder everyone speak highly of your commercial integrity.
难怪大家都极为推崇你们的商业信誉。
229 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and
commercial integrity is maintained. 重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。
230 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.
你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?
231 You may rest assured that the shipment will be duly delivered.
你们尽可放心,我们会按时交货的。
232 We must have your LC at least one month before the time of
shipment.
我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。
233 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during
our
negotiations.
合同将我们达成协议的内容基本上都写上了。
234 I hope no questions about the terms.
我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。
235 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。
236 I hope this will lead to further business between us.
我希望这次交易使我们之间的贸易进一步发展。
237 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.
我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。
238 I am ready to sign the agreement.
我已经准备好了签合同。
239 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.
我知道你们
要的是原件,不是传真件。
240 So I will receive and sign it overnight.
那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。
241 We'll still be able to meet the deadline.
我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。
242 I will keep you posted. 我会与你保持联络。
243 What is your hurry? 什么事让您这么着急呢?
244 I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.
我很抱歉
突然找您,但我真的很心烦。
245 What on earth has happened to trouble you so? 到底发生什么事让您如
此发愁?
246 I'm afraid I have bad news for you.
恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。
247 The woolen sweaters you delivered do not match the sample we
provided.
你们交货的羊毛衫和我厂提供的样品不一致。
248 You agreed that we could make a little change in design if
necessary.
可你们曾经答应这,如有必要,图案可以稍作改动。
249 Our clients are very critical on quality.
我们的客户对商品的质量是很挑剔的。
250 What do you want us to do? 您看怎么办好?
251 Our clients want a replacement.
我们的客户要求换货。
252 It's a bit too hard. 这有点太难了吧。
253 It's only the background color that's not identical. 这仅仅是图案的底
色不同而已。
254 It sounds like a reasonable solution.
这个解决办法还比较合理。
255 You are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing?
你的意思是你把计算机打开后什么也看不见?
256 I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor.
我想你的问题比较大,不只是显示器的问题。
257 Whatever it is, I need this cgmputer to work.
不管是什么问题,我要求把这台计算机修好。
258 Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at?
你有没有办法把它带过来,让我们看一看?
259 If not, our repairman can come to you.
要不然,我们的维修人员可以上你那里去。
260 I would prefer if he comes here.
我倒愿意他去我们那里。
261 Our first bill came yesterday, and we have some questions.
我们昨天收到的第一张帐单,有一些问题。
262 I sure hope I can answer them for you.
我真的希望我能回答你的问题。
263 It does appear that way.看起来好象是这样的。
264 Let me do some research on this and get back with you tomorrow.
请让我查查看,明天再给你答复。
265 As they are in such a damaged condition, we doubt we will be
able to
take delivery.
由于它们残损如此严重,恐怕我们无法提货。
266 Do you know the percentage of the damaged portion? 你们知道残损部分的
百分比吗?
267 We should require a survey report, so that we may know the
extent of
the damage.
我们将要求出具检验报告,以便我们能了解损坏的程度。
268 You can see for yourselves the damaged condition and the reason
why
they are unassailable.
你们可以亲眼看到完好无损情况以及货物无法销售的原因。
269 We should make it clear whether the damage was caused in transit
or
during the unloading process, or by other reasons.
我们要弄清楚货物是否在运输途中受损,还是在卸货过程中受损,或者别的原因。
270 The goods were carefully packed and shipped here in excellent
condition.
货物包装得很仔细,装船很小心,在这儿完好无损。
271 Then the damage must be caused at somewhere along the line
where the
goods weren't handled properly.
那么残损一定是在运输途中的什么地方对货物处理不妥造成的。
272 I would like to present our comments in the following order.
我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。
273 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.
首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。
274 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will
refer to
the patent situation.
专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。
275 Please proceed with your presentation.
请开始你的简报。
276 Yes, we have been interested in new system.
是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。
277 Has your company done any research in this field?
请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?
278 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have
nothing
to show you.
有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。
279 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.
如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。
280 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add
a few
comments.
在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。
281 I would like to ask you a favor.
我可以提出一个要求吗?
282 Would you let me know your fax number?
283 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by
tomorrow?
可以请你在明天以前回复吗?
284 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?你能考虑接受我们的反
对案吗?
285 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.
如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。
286 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.
我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。
287 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our
agenda.
也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。
288 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding
item B.
事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。
289 I see. Let's break now.
290 Shall we take a break?
291 Let us take a break now.
292 Let me suggest we take a break.
293 May I propose that we break for coffee now?
我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?
294 If you insist, I will comply with your request.
如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。
295 We must stress that these payment terms are very important
to us.
我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。
296 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.
请了解这一点对我们至关重要。
297 I do not know whether you realize it, but this condition is
essential
to us.
我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。
298 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.
我们的方针是不授与专卖权。
299 There should always be exceptions to the rule. 凡事总有例外。
300 I would not waste my time pursuing that.
如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。
301 I would like to ask you a question.我想问你一个问题。
302 Yes. Please do. 好,请说。
303 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?
304 I do not know whether you care to answer right away. 我不知道你是否愿
意立即回答。
305 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。
306 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?
307 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower. 请你尽量放
慢说话速度。
308 I will try. 我会试试看。
309 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more
detail?
你能详细说明你们的论据吗?
310 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
这会帮助我了解你们的重点。
311 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts
with
respect to the manner of payment.
我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。
312 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular
markets you foresee for our product.
事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。
313 We really need more specific information about your technology.
我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。
314 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely
one month
is ample time, isn't it?这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月够了吧?
315 I will try, but no promises.
我会试试看,但是不敢保证。
316 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
317 You are welcome.
318 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。
319 Let me give you an indication.
我可以提示一个想法。
320 Please remember this is not to be taken as final. 请记得这不是最后
的回答。
321 Let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。
322 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree. 为了讨论,假设我方不
同意
323 There is no such published information.没有相关的出版资料。
324 Such data is confidential.这样的资料为机密资料。
325 I am not sure such data does exist.我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。
326 It would depend on what is on the list.这要看列表内容。
327 We need them urgently.我们急需这些资料。
328 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis
as we
acquire it.
好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。
329 I would like to talk to Mr. Liu.
330 May I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?
331 May I speak to your boss?
332 Give me someone who can speak English.
333 Is there anyone who can speak English?
334 I would like to talk with someone in charge.我想请你们负责人讲话。
335 I would like to talk to your chief.我想请你们主管讲话。
336 Let me talk to Mr. Wang. 我要请王先生讲话。
337 Can I speak to Mr. Li?我能请李先生讲话吗?
338 When is he expected to be back?他什么时候回来?
339 Do you know when he will be back?
340 Can you tell me what time Mr. Chen will be back? 你能否告诉我陈先生何
时会回来?
341 Who is this, please? 请问你是哪一位?
342 Who is calling, please? 请问你是谁?
343 May I have your name? 请问你姓名?
344 Whom are you calling? 你要找谁?
345 Will you please spell his name for me?请你把他的名字拼给我好吗?
346 Please say it again. 请再说一遍。
347 Would you speak a little louder?
348 Will you speak up, please? 请你大声一点。
349 Will you speak more slowly? 请你说慢一点。
350 Mr. Wang is not in now.王先生现在不在此地。
351 He is not in now. 他现在不在这里。
352 He has not come in yet. 他还没有来。
353 He will be here in 30 minutes.
354 He has gone home.
355 He is in conference. 他正在开会。
356 May I take your message? 你需要留言吗?
357 May I have him call you back?要我请他回你电话吗?
358 I am sorry Mr. Chen is unavailable, would you like to speak
to anyone
else?
抱歉陈先生不在,你要不要跟其他人讲话?
359 I will transfer this call to Mr. Chen.我把这个电话转给陈先生。
360 Would you hold the line, please, I will find out his number
for you.
361 I am sorry to keep you waiting.真抱歉,让你久等了。
362 His extension number is 285.他的分机号码是285。
363 He is speaking on another phone.他正在接听别的电话。
364 Would you please take a message?请你代我留话好吗?
365 Would you like to leave any message?你要留什么话吗?
366 I would like to place a station-to-station call.我要打一个叫号电话。
367 I would like to place a person-to-person call.我要打一个叫人电话。
368 I don't know how to do that.我不知道该怎么打。
369 Will you accept the charge?你愿意付电话费用吗?
370 Where is the telephone office?电话局在什么地方?
371 Is there a public phone near here?这附近有公用电话吗?
372 Do you have a coin for the phone?你有打电话的硬币吗?
373 How do I call this number?这个号码怎么打?
374 Do you have a phone book (directory)?
375 I would like to make a long distance call to Taibei. 我想打个长途电
话到台北去。
376 I want to make an overseas call to the United States? 我想打个越洋
长途到美国去
377 How much is a call to the United States?
378 Will you please call me back?
379 May I use your telephone?
380 Someone is using the phone.有人在用电话。
381 Do you have an extension?你有分机吗?
382 We don't have an extension.我们没有分机。
383 There is a phone booth in the corner.在转角处有个电话亭。
384 It is a pay phone. 那是一个付费电话。
385 Whom do you want to call?你要打电话给谁?
386 I want to make a local call.我要打个市内电话。
387 What is the number?
388 Call information for the number.打查号台查询电话号码。
389 The phone seems to be out of order.电话好像出故障了。
390 I tried several times to call, but there is no answer我打了几次,但是
没有人回答。
391 I 'm going to dial the number.
392 The telephone is ringing. 电话铃响了。
393 No one is answering the phone..
394 My friend phoned me at 10 a.m. yesterday.
395 The phone is busy. 电话占线。
396 Sorry to have kept you waiting.抱歉使你久等了。
397 Who do you want to speak to?
398 What number are you calling?
399 Operator, you gave me a wrong number.总机,你给我接错号码了。
400 Where are you calling from?
401 I'm calling from a public phone.我打的是公用电话。
402 Contact me by telephone. 电话联系。
403 I will be in between six and eight.我6点至8点都在。
404 I will be here all night. 我整晚都会在这里。
405 All right, I will be waiting for you .好的,我会等候你的。
406 Hello, is this the home of Mr. Chen?
407 Hello. I wish to speak to Mr.Chen?
408 Will you please repeat it?
409 He has left already .
410 He is attending a conference now.他正在出席会议。
411 Hello, This is operator.喂!我是接线员。
412 I'll call you up later.
413 May I talk to Mr. McCoy?我要和麦考伊先生讲话好吗?
414 May I use the telephone?
415 This is Shen calling.
416 Is that Mr.Shen?
417 Yes, this is Shen speaking.
418 Whom do you want to talk to?
419 I'd like to speak to Mr. Jack.
420 I'll connect you with his office.我会打电话到他的公司和你联络。
421 Sorry kept you waiting so long. You are on .抱歉让你久等了,接通了。
422 The line is busy. 占线。
423 No answer. 没有人接电话。
424 He is on the phone. 他正在通话。
425 This telephone line is interrupted. 电话不通。
426 The wire has got crossed. 电话串线了。
427 Who is speaking? 请问是谁打来的?
428 I'm afraid you have the wrong number.恐怕你打错号码了。
429 I'll calling 265-5822. 打265-5822。
430 Please ring off. 请挂电话。
431 I'll call you back.
432 Let me talk to her over the phone.
433 Would you call Miss Shen to the telephone?
434 Sorry, She is out. Shall I take a message?
435 I'm going to put on to her. 我会请她回电话。
436 The voice is not distinct. 声音不清楚。
437 Give me a ring at my office.打电话到我办公室。
438 I'd like to make an overseas call to Taibei, Taiwan by collect
call.
我要打对方付费的电话到台湾的台北。
439 Can I fix an overseas call to London by person-to-person call?
我要打到伦敦的叫人电话好吗?
440 What is your part's name?对方的姓名是什么?
441 How do you spell your last name?你的姓是怎样拼写的?
442 Pound Sterling please.请换成英镑吧。
443 Well, er, in your case, I see no reason why not. What's your
proposition?
这个,呃,我看可以。您想透支多少?
444 Is there any interest on this money?这笔透支要利息吗?
445 Yes, sir. Your account was overdrawn 15 dollars on the 12th
of this
month.
是的,先生。本月12日这一天您的帐户上透支了15美元。
446 According to the regulations, sir, you'll have to reimburse
the bank
for the amount paid.
根据规定,先生,您应该补偿银行付的那笔款了。
447 I want to buy some traveler's checks.我想买些旅行支票。
448 I have been told you have just changed the interest rate on
savings
accounts. Is that true?
听说你们储蓄率刚调过,是真的吗?
449 Have you got your chequebook with you?您支票本带来了没有?
450 The amount you want to transfer.您要转帐的金额。
451 The cheque will be cleared in about three days.
大概在3天后,支票就可以兑现了。
452 I see. I'll go and check.
噢,原来是这样,那我再去查查看。
453 Hello, may I change some money with my Master card?
我能否用万事达卡来兑换些钱吗?
454 Yes, you can. Would you please show me your card?
可以,让我看看您的卡。
455 Here are you Chinese Yuan for $ 1000. And your passport and
exchange
memo.
这是您1000美元所换的人民币。给您护照和兑换清单。
456 How much would you like to remit?
您想汇多少钱?
457 I suppose you want to send U.S. Dollars.
我想您是汇美元吧?
458 May I ask the reason for your remittance?
可以请问汇款的原因吗?
459 Do you want to remit the money by airmail or by cable, sir?
您想要航空信还是电汇,先生?
460 So you can take M/T, and they will take a longer time to reach
New
York Bank.
那么你要采用信汇,只是信汇汇款到纽约银行用的时间较长。
461 Would you care to take a seat while I make out a receipt?
请坐一会儿好吗?我给您开个收据。
462 I'll take M/T.
那我就用信汇吧。
463 For £300 to London, the commission is 3, please. 汇款300英镑到伦
敦,费用为3英镑。
464 Excuse me, but do you handle remittance checks here?
打扰了,你们办理汇款支票吗?
465 To whom is the check payable, madam?
请问支票受款人是谁,夫人?
466 Yes, I have got the license from the Bank of China. Here you
are.
是的,我已得到中国银行的许可。请过目。
467 Would you please tell me your phone number so that we'll ring
you up
as soon as the remittance arrives?
您能否把电话号码告诉我,以便汇款一到就给您打电话?
468 Yes, your money has arrived.
噢,您的汇款已经到了。
469 Very well, sir. Please fill out this remittance slip.
好的,先生。请填写这张汇款通知书。
470 How much do you charge for sending a cable transfer to London?
发一张到伦敦的电汇,要收费多少?
471 How much do you want to change?
您想兑换多少?
472 Would you please tell me the exchange rate for pound sterling
into
RMB?
请你告诉我英镑兑换人民币的汇率是多少,好吗?
473 Here you are, please check.
给你,请查一下。
474 I want to change some British sterling into Renminbi.
我想把一些英镑换成人民币。
475 Are you going to use cash or traveler's cheques? 您是用现钞换呢,还
是用旅行支票换?
476 So five hundred dollars will be 4, 350 RMB Yuan. 500美元可兑
换人民币4350元。
477 But you have to pay 5% commission on this money exchange.
但兑换这笔外币,您得另外付5%的手续费。
478 I beg your pardon.
请原谅。
479 We would like to ask you to come here for an interview.
我们想约你来参加面试。
480 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to
know more
about it?
也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?
481 Let me tell you about our product.
关于产品一事让我向你说明。
482 This is our most recently developed product.
这是我们最近开发的产品。
483 We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.
我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。
484 That sounds like the product we had in mind.
那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。
485 I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.
我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。
486 I'm really positive that this product has all the features
you have
always wanted.
我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。
487 I strongly recommend this product.
我强力推荐这种产品。
488 If I were you, I'd choose this product.
如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。
489 We've already had a big demand for this product.
这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。
490 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.
这种产品在国外很畅销。
491 Our product is competitive in the international market.
我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。
492 Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.
让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。
493 Good. That's just what we want to hear.
很好,那正是我们想要听的。
494 The distinction of our product is its lightweight.
我们产品的特点就是它很轻。
495 Our product is lower priced than the competition.
我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。
496 Our service has been very well-received by our customers so
far.
到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。
497 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very
high
quality and of compact size.
这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。
498 Could we see the specifications for the X200?
我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?
499 Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd
be
interested to see.
当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。
500 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?
501 We have that right here in this report.
在这份报告书内就有。
502 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?
503 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between
40
and 60.
好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。
504 How soon can you have your product ready?
你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?
505 We certainly expect our product to be available by October
1.
我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。
506 You haven't sold your product in our country so far, have you?
到目前为止,你们的产品尚未在我们国家销售,是吗?
507 We've only sold our product at trade fairs, not in an on-going
sales
campaign.
我们的产品只在商展时展售,而没有办促销活动。
508 You've already quoted a price of $ 800 per 1,000. Is there
a discount
for larger orders?
你报的价是每1000个要美金800元,如大量订购有折扣吗?
509 Yes, there is. We can give a 5% discount for orders over 5,000
units.
是的,有折扣,超过5000个我们可给5%的折扣。
510 We can offer a discount in progressive stages according to
the size of
the order.
根据订购数量的大小,我们可提供累进的折扣。
511 We really can't discount the price more than six percent.
我们真的无法提供超过6%的折扣。
512 A discount of six percent is all that I'm authorized to offer
you.
6%的折扣是我权限内所能给你的。
513 What sort of guarantee do you offer on your product?
你们提供什么样的产品保证呢?
514 A standard one. Replacement during the first year if all rules
for
proper use have been followed.
有一个原则,如果在一年内符合各种使用规定,就可更换。
515 We offer a life-time guarantee.
我们提供永久保证。
516 We have an extended warranty available at extra cost.
对于额外价钱我们有较长的保证期限。
517 Our guarantee covers maintenance for both parts and labor.
我们的保证是包括更换零件和免费保养。
518 Tell us about your post-purchase servicing.
告诉我们有关你们售后服务的情况。
519 We use service centers at major stores. They ship goods back
to our
national service center for repairs.
我们采用大店服务中心,他们可把产品运送到我们的国内服务中心维修。
520 We have a toll-free number for customers to call.
我们对顾客尼供免费服务电话。
521 We exchange products under almost all circumstances.
在各种情形下我们都可更换产品。
522 Could you give us detailed descriptions of the capabilities
of your
product?
请你把你们产品的性能给我们详细说明一下好吗?
523 How long could the buyer expect your product to last?
购买者期望你们产品的使用期是多久呢?
524 What's been the consumer reaction to your product?
消费者对你们的产品有过什么反映?
525 Have you marketed your product yet?
你们的产品尚未推出市场吗?
526 We're afraid that your product's quality won't satisfy Chinese
customers.
恐怕你们的产品质量无法使中国顾客满意。
527 We feel product quality is high indeed.
我们认为产品的质量的确很高。
528 We think your X200 meets our requirements.
我们认为贵方X200型符合我们的要求。
529 I'm afraid that the item isn't what we're looking for.
我恐怕这种产品不是我们所要找的。
530 I think your industrial robots are the best in the field.
我认为你们的工业机器人在这领域是最好的。
531 In my opinion, the product must be priced under $ 300.
就我的意见来说,产品价格必须订在300美元以下。
532 We feel your product is too specialized for mass marketing.
我们认为你们的产品对广大市场而言太专业化了。
533 That brings us to the question of price. What do you have in
mind?
那使我们想起价钱问题,你心目中的价钱是多少?
534 We think $ 87,000 per unit with a five percent discount for
orders
over 100.
我们减少到每台8.7万美元,订购超过100台给予5%的折扣。
535 Your unit price seems fair enough, but we're hoping for a higher
discount rate.
单价似乎合理,但我们希望给予更高的折扣率。
536 Seven percent would be possible for orders for, say, 500 or
more.
订购500台或500台以上都不得有可能给予7%的折扣。
537 What's the best price you're prepared to offer for your product?
你们的产品最优惠的价格是多少呢?
538 It depends on the quantity ordered.
这要根据所订的数量而定。
539 What do you think will be a fair price for your product?
你认为你们产品的价格公平吗?
540 How much do you charge per unit?
你们每件要价多少呢?
541 What's your wholesale price on this item?
这种产品你们的批发价是多少呢?
542 How much of a volume discount are you prepared to offer?
总折扣你们准备提供多少?
543 That seems quite soon considering the nature of the product
and
shipping time.
考虑到产品的性质和运输时间那看来太快了。
544 Other buyers are satisfied with it, but we could delay it if
you could
pay 40 percent up front.
其他买主对这货物很满意,但如果你能先付40%货款,我们可以延迟交运。
545 Delivery costs will have to be borne by the manufacturer, I'm
afraid.
运费恐怕要由制造厂商来承担。
546 If you can guarantee on-time delivery with a penalty for late
delivery, we can accept your sales price.
如果你能保证用惩罚延误发货方式准时发货,你的销售价我们可以接受。
547 Whose responsibility are the shipment charges?
运费由谁来负责呢?
548 Who assumes shipment cost?
谁负担运费呢?
549 That would be the responsibility of the buyer. We are prepared,
however, to provide all the document.tion costs.
那是属于买方的责任,我们仅承担提供所有文件的费用。
550 We would also want you to cover insurance and the cost of transporting
the goods to the port.
我们也要贵方负责保险以及把货物运到港口的费用。
551 In that case, we might need to reopen the question of prices.
如果是那样,我们也许需要重新讨论价格。
552 When could we typically expect delivery?
我们希望常规的发货时间是什么时候呢?
553 What sort of guarantees are there against late delivery?
惩罚延迟发货有什么保证呢?
554 Please show us the shipping costs for several possible carries.
请告诉我们几种可能的运输方式的价格。
555 We'll have to check these rates against those charged by other
suppliers.
我们必须核查一下由其他供应商提供的费率。
556 Shall we start the meeting now?
我们现在开始开会好吗?
557 Thank you for attending today's meeting.
谢谢你出席今天的会议。
558 The first thing on the agenda is the drop in sales.
在议程上第一件事就是销售额下降了。
559 The purpose of this meeting is to discuss possible solutions
for the
pending issues.
本次会议的目的就是要讨论对悬而未解的问题的可能解决办法。
560 Let's look at the agenda and talk the first item.
让我们看一下议程讨论第一项。
561 Mr. Smith, would you like to start things off?
史密斯先生,你要开始做事了吗?
562 We've gone over quite a lot. Shall we take a break?
我们已进行很久了,让我们休息一下好吗?
563 I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd like a break.
我不知道你们是否要休息,但我想休息片刻。
564 Let's stop here and continue in about 10 minutes.
我们暂停一下,10分钟后继续。
565 Well, I think it's time we get back to business.
哦,我认为我们该回到正题上了。
566 Could all of you take your seats? We need to continue our meeting.
请你们各位就坐好吗?我们要继续开会了。
567 That's all for today.
今天就到这儿了。
568 Let's call it a day.
让我们今天就到此为止吧。
569 How about on Tuesday afternoon of next week? Is that okay with
everyone?
下星期二下午怎样?各位没有意见吧?
570 I'm sorry. I can't make it on Tuesday.
对不起,星期二我无法参加。
571 And so, I'd like to proceed to the next stage.
所以,我要进行下一阶段了。
572 Excuse me, I'd like to ask you a question.
对不起,我可以问个问题吗?
573 Excuse me, but may I ask a question?
对不起,我可以问个问题吗?
574 Forgive me for interrupting, but I have a question.
对不起我插个嘴,我有一个问题。
575 Before you go on, I have a question.
在你接着干之前,我有一个问题。
576 I'm sorry to interrupt, but I'd like you to explain that a little
more.
很抱歉,我插个嘴,我希望你多解释一些。
577 Sure, what did you want to know?
真的,你想知道什么呢?
578 Certainly. Ask whatever you like.
当然,你什么都可以问。
579 Do we really have the means to actually pull this off?
我们确实有办法把这事办成吗?
580 I'm sorry, but I didn't understand your question. Could you
please
restate it?
对不起,你的问题我没有理解,请你再说一遍好吗?
581 Would you please clarify your question?
请你把你的问题说清楚好吗?
582 I didn't catch that, Could you go over that again?
我没有听清楚,请你再说明一下好吗?
583 I'm sorry. I don't get what you're driving at.
抱歉,我不明白你的意思。
584 Could you hold your questions until I've finished?
请你把你的问题留到我把事情做完再问好吗?
585 I'd appreciate it if you'd wait until be end for questions.
如果你等我做完再询问我会感激你的。
586 There'll be time for questions at the end.
最后会有时间发问的。
587 How will we know whether it can have a positive effect on the
company?
我们怎么会知道它对公司能有积极的效果呢?
588 That's a tough question to answer.
那是一个很难回答的问题。
589 How much will all this cost?
一共要花多少钱呢?
590 I will talk more about that in a moment.
目前我要多讨论那个问题。
591 I don't know the answer, but let me ask Mr. Chen to comment
on that.
我不知道答案,让我问一下陈先生看他有什么看法。
592 I'll check into it and get back to you.
我查对一下然后送还给你。
593 I don't have the figures, but I'll find out.
我没有这个数据,但我会找到的。
594 That's not my area, but I'll get an answer for you.
那不是我的范围,但我会为你找出答案。
595 Let's ask Mr. Jiang to answer that.
那件事我让蒋先生来答复。
596 Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. It's very satisfying to
see so
many of you here.
各位女士各位先生,早上好,在这里见到你们大家使人感到非常满意。
597 Today, I'd like to show you something which I'm sure you'll
find
interesting.
今天我要向你们展示一些东西,我相信你们会感兴趣的。
598 Over 5,000 hours of work went into this software, and today
it's my
privilege to bring it to you.
这种软件的研制超过5000工作小时,今天我很荣辛地向你们展示它。
599 It's an honor to be speaking to you today.
今天跟你们说话至感荣幸。
600 I'm Barnard and it's my great honor to tell you about our new
product.
我叫巴纳德,能够向你们说明我们的新产品,我感到非常荣幸。
601 I've been part of this project since its beginning.
从一开始我就参与这个计划。
602 I'm Clifton, and I've been associated with this project since
the
beginning.
我叫克里夫敦,从一开始我就参与了这项计划。
603 Please look at the data of this first chart.
请看第一幅图表的数据。
604 The data confirm that this product is safe and effective.
数据证实此种产品安全有效。
605 As you can see in this photo, we've retained the same style
which was
so popular in this old model.
正如你在这张图片上所看到的,同风格的这种旧型产品非常流行,我们保留了它。
606 Now, we're doing something new making skin strong enough that
it
doesn't wrinkle, become dry, or develop blemishes.
现在我们正在做一些改进,使皮质变得坚韧而不致有皱纹,变干或产生磨损。
607 The X2500 has the unique feature of providing better data flow
with
less input time.
这种X2500型的特点就是减少输入时间,使资料更为顺畅。
608 Compared to the previous model, our new model is less expensive
and
easier to use.
与旧型机比较我们的新型价格便宜且更容易操作。
609 It's available in a variety of sizes at convenience stores and
department stores as well.
有各种大小型号,在便利商店和百货公司均有。
610 This is a revolutionary new product.
这是一种革命性的新产品。
611 The X2500 will change your work in the office.
X2500将会改变你在办公室的工作。
612 We now have five different models to choose from.
我们现在有五种不同的型号供你选择。
613 Now, ladies and gentlemen, I'd be happy to answer any questions
that
you might have.
各位女士各位先生,现在你们有任何问题我都乐意答复。
614 Are there any questions?
还有什么问题吗?
615 Do you have any questions at this point?
就这一点你们还有什么问题吗?
616 If you have no questions, may I go on to the next stage?
如果你们没有问题了,我可以进行下一阶段吗?
617 Now, I'd be happy to answer your questions.
现在,我乐意答复你们的问题。
618 I'd like to allow anyone to ask whatever questions they may
have.
我乐意接受任何人提出的任何问题。
619 Your question is how we developed our product?
你的问题是我们是如何发展我们的产品?
620 For those of you that didn't hear it, the question was how soon
we
could expect the product to be on sale.
你们并未听说过,问题是产品多快能上市。
621 When can we expect its delivery?
什么时间能发货呢?
622 It's already in production, so you can expect it in stores before
the
end of the month.
产品已投产了,所以月底前你可以获得。
623 When do you expect to have this ready for sale?
你希望此种商品何时上市出售呢?
624 What's the suggested retail price?
建议零售价格是多少呢?
625 What do you expect it to go for?
你们的试销情况如何?
626 How did you decide that product was safe?
你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?
627 What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
你凭什么相信产品是安全的?
628 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.
我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。
629 How much will it cost?
这种商品成本价是多少?
630 We've priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.
我们订价为98美元,几乎少于竞争对手30%。
621 When can we expect its delivery?
什么时间能发货呢?
622 It's already in production, so you can expect it in stores before
the
end of the month.
产品已投产了,所以月底前你可以获得。
623 When do you expect to have this ready for sale?
你希望此种商品何时上市出售呢?
624 What's the suggested retail price?
建议零售价格是多少呢?
625 What do you expect it to go for?
你们的试销情况如何?
626 How did you decide that product was safe?
你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?
627 What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
你凭什么相信产品是安全的?
628 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.
我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。
629 How much will it cost?
这种商品成本价是多少?
630 We've priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.
我们订价为98美元,几乎少于竞争对手30%。
631 What does the test marketing show?
试销说明了什么?
632 It was well-received in all markets, so a gain of three market
share
points can be expected.
这在所有市场销售良好,所以获得三成的市场占有率是指日可待的。
633 I'd say the expected delivery date should be by the end of the
month.
我得说预定发货日期应该在本月底。
634 The end of next month looks like the most probable sales date.
下个月底好像是最佳的销售日。
635 We're aiming its price for $ 98.
我们订价为98美元。
636 To answer the first part of your question, I'd like to say that
our
studies were very extensive.
你问题的第一部分,我要说的就是我们的研究非常广泛。
637 If you have further questions, please contact the people listed
on the
last page of the report.
如果你还有问题的话,请和报告最后一页名单上的人员联系。
638 Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?
对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗·戴卫斯吗?
639 Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.
是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。
640 Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?
对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫·梅耶史先生吗?
641 I'm Dennis. I am here to meet you today.
我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。
642 I'm Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.
我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。
643 I'm Edwin. I'll show you to your hotel.
我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。
644 How was your flight? Was it comfortable?
你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?
645 It was quite good. But it was awfully long.
班机很好,就是时间太长了。
646 Did you have a good flight?
你旅途愉快吗?
647 Not really, I'm afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered
a lot of bad weather.
不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。
648 How was your flight?
你的航班怎样?
649 Did you get any sleep on the plane?
你在飞机上睡觉了吗?
650 Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?
华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗?
651 No, I don't. Will it be a problem?
不,我没有,会有困难吗?
652 I don't think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make
some
calls.
我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。
653 I've made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.
我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。
654 We've booked a Western-style room for you.
我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。
655 Let's go to the station to get a train into town.
我们到火车站去乘车进城。
656 Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?
从此地去台北要很久吗?
657 It's about an hour.
大概要一个小时。
658 We'll get a taxi from the station.
我们到火车站乘出租车。
659 There's a shuttle bus we can use.
我们可搭乘机场班车。
660 I've brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.
我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。
661 You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?
你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?
662 That sounds good. Let's get something at the hotel restaurant.
I feel
a little tired.
那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。
663 Would you like to have some dinner?
你想吃饭吗?
664 What would you like to eat?
你想吃什么呢?
665 Can I take you out to dinner? It'll be my treat.
我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。
666 If you're hungry, we can eat dinner now.
如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。
667 Have you had breakfast yet?
你吃过早餐了吗?
668 Yes. It was delicious.
是的,味道很好。
669 Good. Let's go to the office.
好的,我们去办公室吧。
670 How is your room?
你的房间怎样?
671 Did you sleep well last night?
你昨晚睡得好吗?
672 Why don't we go to the office now?
为何我们现在不去办公室呢?
673 We'll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.
我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。
674 The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be
back here
by 3:00.
参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。
675 Our new product line has been very successful. We've expanded
the
factory twice this year already.
我们新的生产线非常成功,我们今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。
676 I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything
in
particular you'd like to know?
我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
677 We have some reports to show you for background information.
我们还有一些报告向你介绍背景资料。
678 Is your factory any different from other plastics factories?
你们工厂和其他塑胶工厂有何差别呢?
679 Yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide
average.
是的,我们的生产速度是其他工厂两倍。
680 I'd like to explain what makes this factory special.
我要向你说明本工厂的特性。
681 This is the most fully-automated factory we have.
这是我们的全自动化工厂。
682 It's the most up-to-date in the industry.
这是同业中最新型的。
683 We've increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.
通过自动化我们的效率增加了20%。
684 Could you tell me the cost of production per unit?
请你告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗?
685 I'm afraid I don't know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.
恐怕我不知道,让我来询问一下该组的负责人。
686 I'm not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer
to
that.
关于那事我不敢确定,蒋先生应该知道答案。
687 Let me direct that question to the manager.
让我直接问经理好了。
688 I'm not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is
more
knowledgeable.
那部分我不熟悉,让我找专业人士来说明。
689 Yes, I'd like to know your daily production.
是的,我想知道你们的日生产额。
690 Is there anything you'd like to know?
你想知道什么?
691 Is there anything I can explain fully?
有什么事情要我详细说明的吗?
692 What did you think of our factories?
你认为我们的工厂怎样?
693 I was impressed very much.
我有深刻的印象。
694 Thank you very much for giving us your valuable time.
我们占用了你宝贵的时间,非常感谢。
695 We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave
the
factory.
你离开工厂时,我们有件小礼物要送给你。
696 I want to purchase some computers from your company.
我想从贵公司购买一些电脑。
697 We are very interested in your printed pure silk scarves, could
you
give us some idea about your price?
我们对贵方的印花真丝围巾很感兴趣,请介绍一下贵方的价格好吗?
698 We'd like to know your availability and conditions of sale of
this
line.
我们想了解一下你方在这方面的供货能力及销售条件。
699 We are in great need of Grade A.
我们急需一等品。
700 If Grade A is not available, Grade B will do.
如果一等品无货,二等品也可以。
701 We know that you are leading exporters of coal and you can provide
the
quantity we need.
我们知道贵方是主要煤炭出口商,能满足我们的需求量。
702 Please tell us the Article Number of the Product.
请您把商品货号告诉我们。
703 Could you give me an indication of the price?
您能提供一个参考价吗?
704 We look forward to your quotations for the arts and crafts which
we
are interested in.
希望贵方对我们感兴趣的工艺品报一下价。
705 Do you offer FOB or CIF?
你们报船上交货价还是到岸价?
706 Please quote us as soon as you receive our inquiry.
请接到我们的询价单后马上给我们报价。
707 Some of our customers have recently expressed interest in your
woolen
carpets and inquired about their quality and prices.
目前我们的一些客户对你们的纯毛地毯颇有兴趣,并询问其质量和价格。
708 We are thinking of placing an order for your Flying Pigeon Brand
bicycles. We would be very grateful if you could make us an offer
for 200
ones with details.
我们正打算订购你方的飞鸽牌自行车。如果你们能给我们(购买)200台的详细报盘
将不胜感激。
709 Please send us all the data concerning your Hero Brand fountain
pens
and ball pens, so we can introduce your products to our customers.
请寄给我们有关你方英雄牌自来水笔和圆球笔的资料,以便我们向顾客介绍你们的产
品。
710 We think your Chunlan brand air conditioners will be selling
well at
this end and we are looking forward to receiving your samples soon.
我们认为你方的春兰牌空调机在这里会很畅销,希望很快收到你们的样品。
711 Please send us your price list of quartz clocks.
请寄给我们贵方的石英钟价目单。
712 We must make it clear from the very beginning that competitive
quotations are acceptable.
必须一开始就讲清的是,有竞争力的报价可以接受。
713 The above inquiry was forwarded to you on Oct. 10, but we haven't
received your reply until now. Your early offer will be highly
appreciated.
上述询价已于10月10日发往你方,可是我们到现在还没收到你方答复,请早日发盘不
甚感谢。
714 We are looking forward to your reply to our inquiry.
我们期待你方对我方的询盘做出答复。
715 We have confidence in your bamboo wares.
我们对贵方的竹制品质量充满信心。
716 If you don't have the quality inquired for, please offer us
its
nearest equivalent.
如果贵方没有所要求质量的产品,请提供与之最接近的产品。
717 Thank you for your inquiry. Please tell us the quantity you
require so
that we can work out the offers.
感谢贵方询价。请告诉我们贵方所需数量以便我方报价。
718 I don't think price is a problem. The most important thing is
that how
many you can supply.
我认为价格不成问题。最重要的是你方能供货多少。
719 You'd better give us a rough idea of your price.
您最好给我们一个粗略的价格。
720 We are delighted with your products and are thinking of placing
an
order. The size of our order will depend greatly on your price.
我们对你方的产品非常满意,正欲订购。我们定单的大小主要取决于你方的价格。
721 If your prices are more favorable than those of your competitors
we
shall send you our order.
如果你方价格比其他竞争对手的优惠,我们将向你们订货。
722 Would you please tell us the price of these electric heaters
so as to
help us make the decision.
能否告知这些电热器的价格,以便我们作出决定。
723 Please inform us the quantity that can be supplied from stock.
请告知可供现货的数量。
724 We are anxious to know how long it will take you to deliver
the goods.
我们急于知道贵方多长时间能交货。
725 We trust that you will quote us your most favorable price for
big
quantities.
相信由于我方大量订购贵方能报最优惠价格。
726 We trust you can meet our requirements.
相信贵方能满足我们的要求。
727 We hope this will be a good start for profitable business relations
and assure you that your offer will receive our careful consideration.
希望这将是我们互利商业往来的良好开端。我们保证将对贵方的报价予以认真的考
虑。
728 We usually deal on a 20% trade discount basis with an additional
quantity discount for orders over 1000 units.
我们通常给予20%的商业折扣,外加订货1000件以上的数量折扣。
729 We would also like to point out that we mainly settle our accounts
on
a document.-against-acceptance basis.
我们还想指出我们主要以承兑交单方式结帐。
730 We would appreciate it if you let us know whether you allow
cash or
trade discounts.
若能告知你方是否给现金折扣或商业折扣,将不胜感激。
731 We intend to place large regular orders, and would therefore
like to
know what quantity discounts you allow.
我方将定期大量订购,因此想知道你方给多少数量折扣。
732 Provided you can offer favorable quotations and guarantee delivery
within four weeks from receipt of order, we will place regular orders
with
you.
贵方若能报优惠价并保证在收到定单后4周内交货,我方将定期订购。
733 We would like to point out that delivery before Christmas is
essential
and hope you can offer us that guarantee.
我们想指出圣诞节前交货很重要并希望贵方能就此向我们作出保证。
734 Prompt delivery would be necessary as we have a fast turnover
in this
trade. We would therefore need your assurance that you could meet
all
delivery dates.
即期交货很重要,因为这种货流转很快。所以我们需要你方保证及时交货。
735 We are delighted to know that you deal with export of Chinese
chinaware. Could you supply us 300 sets of tableware for shipment
before
the end of May?
欣悉你方是中国瓷器出口商。能否给我方供应300套餐具,五月底前交货。
736 We want to purchase Chinese tea. Please send us your best offer
by fax
indicating origin packing, quantity available and the earliest time
of
shipment.
我们欲购中国茶。请用电传给我们报最好价,并说明产地、包装、可供数量及最早发
货日期。
737 Please quote us your price on FOB basis, indicating the postage
for
dispatch by parcel post to Dalian via Tianjin.
请报FOB价,注明邮寄包裹途经青岛至大连的邮资。
738 Could you please let us know what discount you can give for
an order
exceeding 400 sets?
能否告知定货超过400台你方所能给的折扣。
739 Since we are likely to place sizable orders regularly we hope
that you
will make some special concessions.
由于我方将定期大批量订购,希望贵方作出一些特殊的让步。
740 We do business on a commission basis. A commission on your prices
would make it easier for us to promote sales. Even 2 or 3 percent
would
help.
我们是通过取得佣金来进行商业活动的。从你方价格中收取佣金,便于我方推销。即
便只有2%或3%也行。
741 I understand all your prices are on CIF basis. We'd rather have
you
quote us FOB prices.
得知你方报的都是到岸价,希望能给我们报船上交货价。
742 Would you please give us a rough idea of the quantity you require?
请告知你方大概要订多少?
743 We handle export of microwave ovens and would take the liberty
to send
you our price list for your reference.
我们经营微波炉出口业务,现冒昧给你方寄去我方报价单供参考。
744 We were pleased to hear from your letter of 6 August that you
were
impressed with our selection of toys.
我们很高兴收到你方8月6日来函得知你方对我们的玩具非常感兴趣。
745 We have a wide selection of sweaters that will appeal to all
ages, and
in particular the teenager market which you specified.
我们有各种各样适合各个年龄层次的羊毛衫,特别是您专门提到的青少年市场。
746 Our factory would have no problem in turning out the 2000 units
you
asked for in your inquiry.
我们工厂完全可以生产出你方询价单中要求的2000件货品。
747 We can supply from stock and will have no trouble in meeting
your
delivery date.
我们可提供现货并按你方所定日期交货。
748 I am pleased to say that we will be able to deliver the transport
facilities you require.
很高兴告诉您你方要求的运输设备我方可以发货。
749 We can offer door-to-door delivery services.
我们可提供送货上门服务。
750 We can assure you that our products are the most outstanding
ones on
the market today, and we offer a five-year guarantee.
我们可以向您保证我方产品是当今市场上最好的,并且可提供5年保修期。
751 Please find enclosed our current catalogue and price-list quoting
CIF
New York.
随函附上我方最新的产品目录及CIF纽约报价单。
752 The samples you asked for will follow by separate post.
贵方所要样品另行邮寄。
753 Our stock of this commodity is limited, please place your order
without delay.
我方此类商品的存货有限,请尽快订货。
754 Here is a price list together with a booklet illustrating our
products.
这儿有一份价目单和介绍说明我方产品的小册子。
755 All our garments are now poly-cotton, which is stronger, needs
little
ironing, and allows variations in patterns.
现在我们的服装都是涤棉料的,质地坚韧,不用熨烫并且花样繁多。
756 We hope to hear from you soon and can assure you that your order
will
be dealt with promptly.
希望尽快收到贵方答复,我们保证及时处理对方定单。
757 I hope we can conclude the transaction at this price.
希望我们能就此价格达成交易。
758 I am sorry that we are unable to make you an offer for the time
being.
很抱歉目前我们不能报盘。
759 Thank you for your inquiry, but we cannot make you an offer
right now
because we are presently unable to obtain appropriate materials.
谢谢贵方询价,但我们不能马上发盘,因为目前我们得不到合适的原料。
760 Since Tom Lee is our sole agent for our products in Korea, we
can't
make you a direct offer.
因为汤姆·李是我方产品在韩国的独家代理人,所以我们不能直接向您发盘。
761 The goods we offered last week are running out, therefore, the
offer
terminates on 20th July.
上周我们报价的货物现已售完,所以,此报价在7月20日终止。
762 We no longer manufacture pure cotton shirts as their retail
prices
tend only to attract that upper end of the market.
我方已不再生产纯棉衬衫因为其零售价格只能吸引高档消费者。
763 Referring to your inquiry letter dated 29th September, we are
offering
you the following subject to our final confirmation.
关于贵方9月29日的询价信,我方就如下产品报价,以我方最后确认为准。
764 At your request, we are offering you the following items. This
offer
will remain open within 3 days.
应你方要求,我方就如下产品报价,此报价3日内有效。
765 Against your enquiry, we are pleased to make you a special offer
as
follows and hope to receive your trial order in the near future.
根据你方要求,我方很高兴就如下商品向你方特殊报价,希望不久能收到你方的试订
单。
766 This is our official offer for each item, CIF Shanghai.
这是我方对每项产品的CIF上海的正式报价。
767 This offer is firm subject to your acceptance reaching us not
later
than December 15.
此报盘为实盘,但以我方在12月15日前收到你方答复为准。
768 This offer remains open until 10th February, beyond which date
the
terms and prices should be negotiated anew.
此盘有效期至2月10日,超过此期限条件及价格需重新协商。
769 This price is subject to change without notice.
此价格可以不经通知自行调整。
770 The offer isn't subject to prior sale.
本报盘以货物未售出为条件。
771 We are cabling you our new price for our "AIWA" Brand
Walkman. The new
price will be effective tomorrow.
现电传给贵方我方爱华牌随身听的新价格。新价格明天生效。
772 This offer must be withdrawn if we haven't received your reply
within
five days.
如果5天之内我方未必到贵方答复,该盘撤消。
773 As requested, we now hold this offer open for a further 5 days
since
24th April.
按你方要求,我方报价有效期延长5日,从4月24日起。
774 As this is a special offer, we hope you won't miss this opportunity.
因这是特殊报价,希望您不要错失良机。
775 Please note that all our prices are quoted on CIF basis. This
is our
general practice, which we believe will be accepted by you.
请注意我方所报的都是CIF 价,这是我方一贯作法,希望你方能接受。
776 The offer is made without engagement. All orders will be subject
to
our written acceptance.
此报盘没有约束力,所有定单以我方书面接受为准。
777 From all listed prices we allow a discount of 10 percent on
orders
received on or before 31st May.
5月31日或此前收到的订单,我们都按价目单上的价格给10%的折扣。
778 We can quote you a gross price, inclusive of delivery charges,
of
38.50 pounds per 100 items. These goods are exempt form VAT.
我们可以给你方报毛价,每一百件38.5英镑含运费。这些货物免收增值税。
779 We can offer you a price of 8 pounds per item, from 20 days,
after
which the price will be subject to an increase of 5%.
我们给您报价每件8英镑,有效期20天,过期价格增加5%。
780 The price of this model of cassette-player is 2500 Belgian francs
at
today's rate of exchange.
这个型号的录音机,按今天汇率,每台2500比利时法郎。
781 I think your price is on the high side.
我认为贵方价格偏高。
782 Your price is 20% higher than that of last year.
你方价格比去年高出20%。
783 It must be rather difficult for us to push any sales if we buy
it at
this price.
如果我们按这个价格购买,将很能难推销。
784 Competition for this kind of goods is tough.
这种商品的竞争非常激烈。
785 We can't persuade the end-users to buy your products at this
price.
按这个价格,我们不能说服用户购买你们的产品。
786 To conclude the business, you need to cut your price at least
by 4%,I
believe.
我认为要做成这笔交易,您至少要降价4%。
787 The German quotation is lower than yours.
德国报价比你们的低。
788 You know that some countries are selling this kind of products
at
cheap prices in large quantities.
您知道有的国家对这种商品正在削价抛售。
789 I'd like to point out that your original price exceeded the
market
price already. We cannot accept it.
我想指出提你方原始价格已经超出市场价格。我们不能接受。
790 If you do have the sincerity to do business with us, please
show me
your cards and put them on the table.
如果您确有诚意与我们做生意,请摊牌吧。
791 If your price is unacceptable, our end-users will turn to other
suppliers.
如果您的价格难以接受,我们的客户就会转向其他的供应商。
792 If you insist on your original price, I'm afraid you will have
little
chance to get the business.
如果您坚持原来的价格,恐怕您获得这笔交易的可能性极小。
793 Other suppliers have almost identical goods at the price 10%
to 14%
cheaper.
别的供应商有和这几乎相同的货,价格便宜10%至14%。
794 The market is declining, we recommend your immediate acceptance.
市场在萎缩,我们建议你方马上接受。
795 I'm glad that we've settled the price.
很高兴我们就价格达成了共识。
796 I appreciate your efforts and cooperation and hope that this
will be
the forerunner of other transactions in future.
非常感谢贵方的努力与合作,希望这只是我们今后业务往来的开端。
797 What's your counter-offer?
您的还价是多少?
798 It's impossible. You may notice that the cost of raw materials
has
gone up in recent years.
不可能,您可能注意到了近年来原材料的价格上涨了。
799 Compared with the price in the international market, our quotation
is
quite reasonable.
和国际市场价格相比,我方报价相比较合理。
800 The price we offered is more favorable than the quotations you
can get
from our competitors, I'm afraid.
恐怕我方报价比您从我方竞争对手那儿得到的报价更优惠。
801 If you take quality into consideration, you will find our price
reasonable.
如果您把质量考虑进去的话,您会发现我方价格是合理的。
802 We guarantee quality products which can stand fierce competition.
我们保证提供能经得起激烈竞争的高质量产品。
803 I still have some questions concerning our contract.
就合同方面我还有些问题要问。
804 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary
make some
concessions.
我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。
805 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate
to make.
对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。
806 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?
你认为合同有问题吗?
807 We'd like you to consider our request once again.
我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。
808 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical
part of
the contract.
我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。
809 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties
under
contract turned out to be very successful.
就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。
810 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.
我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。
811 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before
signing
the contract.
我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。
812 We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations
of both parties.
就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。
813 That's international practice. We can't break it.
这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。
814 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.
我们可以重新考虑修改合同。
815 We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.
我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。
816 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?
你们认为结算方式合适吗?
817 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle
the
problems as regards the signing of the contract.
我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。
818 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.
这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。
819 Would you please read the draft contract and make your moments
about
the terms?
请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?
820 When will the contract be ready?
合同何时准备好?
821 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here
in
duplicate and return to us for our file.
请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。
822 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.
合同会航邮给你们签字。
823 Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract
to
avoid anything missing?
你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?
824 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it
next
week?
我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?
825 All disputes arising in the course of the consignment period
shall be
settled amicably through friendly negotiation.
所有在运输途中引起的纠纷都将通过友好协商,妥善加以解决。
826 We'll ship our goods in accordance with the terms of the contract.
我们将按合同条款交货。
827 You can stay assured that shipment will be effected according
to the
contract stipulation.
你尽管放心,我们将按合同规定如期装船。
828 They've promised to keep both we quality and the quantity of
the 300
bicycles in conformity with the contract stipulations.
他们已承诺那300辆自行车的质量和数量一定与合同规定相吻合。
829 We are sure the contract can be carried out smoothly.
我们确信合同会顺利执行的。
830 The machines will be made of the best materials and the stipulations
of the contract will be strictly observed.
机器将用最好的材料生产,合同的规定也将得以严格履行。
831 The two parties involved in a contract have the obligation to
execute
the contract.
合同双方有义务履行合同。
832 Unless there is a sudden change of political situation, it is
not
accepted to execute the contract only partially.
除非有什么突然的政局变化,否则执行部分合同不能被接受。
833 Any deviation from the contract will be unfavorable. 任何违背合同
之事都是不利的。
834 The buyer has the option of cancelling the contract.
买主有权撤消合同。
835 Any kind of backing out of the contract will be charged a penalty
as
has been stated in the penalty clause.
任何背弃合同的行为将受到惩罚,这已在处罚条款里写得很清楚了。
836 We want to cancel the contract because of your delay in delivery.
由于贵方交货拖延,我方要求取消合同。
837 The buyer has the right to cancel the contract unilaterally
if the
seller fails to ship the goods within the L/C validity.
如果卖方不能在信用证有效期内交货的话,买方有权单方面取消合同。
838 You cannot break the contract without any good reason.
如果没有什么正当理由,你们不应撕毁合同。
839 We have every reason to cancel the contract because you've failed
to
fulfil your part of it.
我们完全有理由取消合同,因为你们没有完成应遵守的合同内容,履行合同。
840 One party is entitled to cancel the contract if the other side
cannot
execute it.
如果一方不履行合同,另一方有权取消合同。
841 Generally speaking, a contract cannot be changed after it has
been
signed by both parties.
一般来讲,合同一经双方签订就不得更改。
842 Some relative clauses in the contract have to be amended owing
to the
unexpected situation.
由于这种难以预料的情况,合同中的有关条款不得不做些修改。
843 Since the contract is about to expire, shall we discuss a new
one?
这个合同将到期,我们来谈谈新合同的事宜吧。
844 Packing has a close bearing on sales.
包装直接关系到产品的销售。
845 Packing will help push the sales.
包装有助于推销产品。
846 Buyers always pay great attention to packing.
买方通常很注意包装。
847 Different articles require different forms of packing.
不同商品需要不同的包装。
848 Buyers, generally speaking, bear the change of packing.
一般来说,买方应承担包装费用。
849 How much does packing take up of the total cost of the goods?
包装占货物总成本的百分比是多少?
850 The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handing.
包装必须很坚固,能承受野蛮装卸。
851 Strong packing will protect the goods from any possible damage
during
transit.
坚固的包装可以防止货物在运输途中受到任何损失。
852 Cartons are seaworthy.
纸箱适合海运。
853 This kind of article is often bought as a gift, so exquisite
and
tasteful design is of prime importance.
人们购买这种商品通常用来赠亲友,所以精美高雅的设计至关重要。
854 We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.
我们很想听听你们在包装方面有什么意见。
855 Do you have nay objection to the stipulations about the packing
and
shipping marks?
有关包装运输唛头的条款你们有什么异议吗?
856 We'll pack the goods according to your instruction.
我们将按你方的要求进行包装。
857 The goods will be packed in wood wool to prevent damage.
货物将用细刨花包装,以防损坏。
858 Measures should be taken to reinforce the cartons. 应
采取措施加固纸箱。
859 Suggestions on packing are greatly appreciated.
我们非常欢迎大家对包装方面提出建议。
860 Our standardized packing has been approved by many foreign clients.
许多国外客户已经认可了我们标准化的包装。
861 It's urgent to improve the packing.
必须马上改进包装。
862 Packing charges are excluded in the quoted prices.
包装费用未算在报价中。
863 To minimize any possible damage, we've packed our goods in the
way to
suit for long sea-voyage.
为使损失减少到最低限度,我们对货物的包装足以承受长途海运。
864 Please make an offer indicating the packing.
请报价并说明包装情况。
865 Please make sure that the goods be protected from moisture.
请保证货物不受潮。
866 We hope your design and the color will be strongly attractive
to the
American people.
我们希望你们的设计和颜色对美国人具有巨大吸引力。
867 This kind of box is not suitable for the transport of the tea
sets by
sea.
这种箱子不适合装茶具海运。
868 We would like to know how you will pack the silk shirts.
我们想知道你们如何包装这些真丝衬衫。
869 Although the cartons are light and easy to handle, we think
it is not
strong enough to be shipped.
虽然这些纸箱轻便、易拿,但我们认为它们在运输中不太结实。
870 Please use normal export containers unless you receive special
instructions from our agents.
除非你们收到我方代理的特别指示,否则请用正常出口集装箱。
871 All bags contain an inner waterproof lining.
所有包内都有一层防水内衬。
872 The crates are charge to you at $5 each if they are not returned
to us
within 2 weeks.
如果木条箱两星期内不归还,则每只箱扣罚五美元。
873 Solid packing and overall stuffing can prevent the cases from
vibration and jarring.
坚固的木箱和箱内严密的填充可防止木箱受震、开裂。
874 Those goods are available in strong wooden drums of 1,2,5,10
and 20
litres.
这些货物分别装入1、2、5、10、20升的木桶里。
875 Fifty-litre carboy would be the most economical size. Carboys
may be
retained without charge for two months.
50升的瓶子应是最经济的尺码,这些瓶子可免费保存两个月。
876 The various items of your order will be packed into bundles
of
suitable size for shipment.
你们定单上的各种货物被打成各种大小不同的捆儿,以便于运输。
877 Please keep the cartons to 15kg each and metal-strap all cartons
in
stacks of 4.
请将每个纸箱重量限制在15公斤内,并将每4箱一组用铁条儿固定起来。
878 Each item is to be wrapped separately in gerase-paper.
每件货物应单独用油纸包好。
879 All measurements of each case must not exceed 1.5m*1m*1m.
每只木箱体积不应超过1.5m*1m*1m。
880 Each single crate is heavily padded and packed with 4 carboys.
每只木条箱内装4只大瓶子将空余处填满。
881 Full details regarding packing and marking must be strictly
observed.
请严格遵守包装及商标的细则。
882 To facilitate carrying, rope or metal handles are indispensable
and
should be fixed to the boxes.
为便于搬运,绳子或铁把手不可缺少,并将其固定在箱子上。
883 Our packing charge includes $1 for the drum, which sum will
be
credited on return.
包装费中有1美元是包装桶的费用,此费用在桶还给我们时可退回。
884 The whole carton is packed with double straps, each corner of
the
carton consolidated with metal angles.
纸箱外加了两道箍,每个箱角都用金属角加固。
885 Foam plastics are applied to protect the goods against press.
泡沫塑料用来防止挤压。
886 It's essential to choose the right means of transportation.
选择合适的运输方式很重要。
887 To ensure faster delivery, you are asked to forward the order
by air
freight.
为了确保迅速交货,我方要求此订货用空运。
888 Generally speaking, it's cheaper but slower to ship goods by
sea than
by rail.
总的来说,海运比铁路运输更便宜,但速度慢一些。
889 It's faster but more expensive to ship goods by air.
空运较快但运费较高。
890 Since we need the goods urgently, we must insist on express
shipment.
由于我方急需这批货物,我方坚持使用快递装运。
891 Because of the type of purchase, we can only ship by road.
由于商品的性质,我方只能使用公路运输。
892 If the customer requests a carrier other than truck, he must
bear the
additional charge.
如果顾客坚持用卡车以外的运输工具,就必须负担额外费用。
893 The goods will be transhipped in Hong Kong.
货物将在香港转船。
894 There may be some quantity difference when loading the goods,
but not
more than 5%.
货物装船时可能会有一些数量出入,但不会超过5%。
895 To make it easier for us to get the goods ready for shipment,
we hope
that partial shipment is allowed.
为了便于我方备货装船,希望允许分批发运。
896 Delivery has to be put off due to the strike of the workers
at the
port.
由于港口工人罢工,交货只好推迟。
897 We are sorry to delay the shipment because our manufacturer
has met
unexpected difficulties.
恕延期货船,因为我们厂家遇到了预料不到的困难。
898 We assume that damage occurred while the consignment was in
your care.
我们认为货物是在你方保管时受到损害的。
899 The consignment appears to have been roughly handled and left
near a
heater.
看来货物未受到细心的处理,并且被放置于加热器附近。
900 I'm afraid I have some rather bad news for you.
我恐怕有些很坏的消息要告诉你
英语900句美音版
新东方英语900句
喜欢英语和音乐的朋友,欢迎访问我们的钢琴网www.pianoweb.cn 和游四方网www.you4fang.cn
|